Friday, February 28, 2020
12:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Birthdays & Greetings

Birthdays & Greetings The central location for birthday wishes

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #61  
Old Thursday, June 23, 2016
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: filhal ***** k dil mai :-/
Posts: 333
Thanks: 45
Thanked 150 Times in 117 Posts
CommittedSoul is on a distinguished road
Talking

hahah! almost 70% is true whereas the rest 30% is totally wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old Monday, September 26, 2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: attock
Posts: 9
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Shapo akram is on a distinguished road
Default birthday month

oh my birthday month is june...above description is almost true
__________________
LIFE BEGINS....WHEN YOU STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old Friday, October 07, 2016
N is best's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 1,201
Thanks: 415
Thanked 705 Times in 478 Posts
N is best will become famous soon enough
Default

January... things look relevant
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old Saturday, January 14, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Waqarpaka is on a distinguished road
Default

My month is August.. And that is really close it the same as my personality Is..
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old Monday, July 31, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sharedspace is on a distinguished road
Default

wow interesting things.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old Wednesday, August 02, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
meesa is on a distinguished road
Default

interesting......
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old Wednesday, August 02, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
meesa is on a distinguished road
Default

October.... somehow true......
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A special project in Ramzan ul Mubarik ehsan ullah shahzad Islam 12 Sunday, September 06, 2009 02:40 PM
Forty Hadith (Ahadith) Regarding the Month of Ramazan: sara soomro Islam 0 Sunday, August 16, 2009 01:58 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.