Tuesday, January 25, 2022
10:48 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Computers and Technology

Computers and Technology Discuss computer issues, topics, and technology. Ask your questions about computer related problems, software, gadgets, computer science & emerging technologies.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Saturday, December 14, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
tariqali is on a distinguished road
Default Need Information about pc

Dear main windows xp sp3 use kar raha hoon system main 2.80GHz processor aur 256mb ki 3 rams aur 512mb ki 1 ram hay. problem yeh hay mera pc mkv video files ko support nahain karta. youtube aur dailymotion per video buhat slow chalata hay hala kay mery pass 1mb net ka connection hay. agar firefox kay saath video songs chalanay to woh pc ki speed slow ho jati hay aur cpu usage 100% ho jata hay. agar kisi ko is problem ka solution ata ho batain plzzzzzzz. thankx
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Saturday, December 14, 2013
usmanwrites's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 368
Thanks: 158
Thanked 209 Times in 157 Posts
usmanwrites is on a distinguished road
Default

I had same problem in my laptop.
There can be software or hardware problem. To check if software is ok you need to re install windows again.
If still problem exist then it is the problem of processor or Fan.

Temporary solution is to use one tab at the same time close all other windows and tabs it will reduce burden on processors.


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Saturday, December 14, 2013
Ahsan Ali Shaikh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hyderabad.
Posts: 116
Thanks: 226
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Ahsan Ali Shaikh is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqali View Post
problem yeh hay mera pc mkv video files ko support nahain karta.youtube aur dailymotion per video buhat slow chalata hay hala kay mery pass 1mb net ka connection hay.agar firefox kay saath video songs chalanay to woh pc ki speed slow ho jati hay aur cpu usage 100% ho jata hay.

According to my knowledge;
1.mkv files

Media codecs of media players run media files(e.g. avi, mp3, mp4, mkv etc.) in a windows pc. Try latest version of VLC media player. If the issue persists, try reinstalling windows.

2.youtube
This could be because of two things; 1.Your internet speed is slow or 2.Your windows has been corrupted by a virus.

3.firefox
Again, this could also be because of corrupt windows or weak ram(less likely)

P.S. In a windows XP pc, most problems are resolved by complete format followed by windows re-installation. XP is more vulnerable to viruses than windows 7 or 8.
__________________
"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think."-Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Sunday, December 15, 2013
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqali View Post
Dear main windows xp sp3 use kar raha hoon system main 2.80GHz processor aur 256mb ki 3 rams aur 512mb ki 1 ram hay. problem yeh hay mera pc mkv video files ko support nahain karta. youtube aur dailymotion per video buhat slow chalata hay hala kay mery pass 1mb net ka connection hay. agar firefox kay saath video songs chalanay to woh pc ki speed slow ho jati hay aur cpu usage 100% ho jata hay. agar kisi ko is problem ka solution ata ho batain plzzzzzzz. thankx
Instead of using more ram slots try using 1 big ram.

Try upgrading your video card as your current video card might not support high definition formats.

You are probably using hotspot shield or other vpn or proxy software to access youtube, their adware might be slowing down your computer
__________________
The precondition for existence of a higher humanity is not the state, but the nation possessing the necessary ability.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
tariqali is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Instead of using more ram slots try using 1 big ram.

Try upgrading your video card as your current video card might not support high definition formats.

You are probably using hotspot shield or other vpn or proxy software to access youtube, their adware might be slowing down your computer
Agar 4 ports main rams lagi hoi hain to kiya pc slow ho sakata hay. windows 7 ka kon version use karna behtar hay? ntfs aur fat main kon sa farq hay aur kon sa behtar hay?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 618
Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqali View Post
Agar 4 ports main rams lagi hoi hain to kiya pc slow ho sakata hay. windows 7 ka kon version use karna behtar hay? ntfs aur fat main kon sa farq hay aur kon sa behtar hay?
1. Yes
2. Home Premium
3. NTFS, magar NTFS dusre operating system jaise Linux yaa purani Windows (DOS, Win 98, ME etc) pe nahin chale gaa.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
__________________
The precondition for existence of a higher humanity is not the state, but the nation possessing the necessary ability.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
tariqali is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
1. Yes
2. Home Premium
3. NTFS, magar NTFS dusre operating system jaise Linux yaa purani Windows (DOS, Win 98, ME etc) pe nahin chale gaa.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
kiya dear is waja say cpu usage 100% ho jata hay. phir main kiya karoon plz help me dear
thanks a lot
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Thursday, December 26, 2013
Anønymøus's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Anonymous
Posts: 72
Thanks: 3
Thanked 33 Times in 24 Posts
Anønymøus is on a distinguished road
Post 100% Usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqali View Post
kiya dear is waja say cpu usage 100% ho jata hay. phir main kiya karoon plz help me dear
thanks a lot
  • Do not say thanks in posts.
  • Put some jel in between your cooling fan and CPU, I'm sure its dry and causing 100% usage due to over heating.
  • Video files depend on your VGA memory, mention it.
__________________
Keep Calm & Expect Us
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Statistics and Probability obaidkhan Statistics 3 Friday, August 23, 2013 03:51 PM
How can one sharpen one's memory? zuhaib ahmed Off Topic Lounge 9 Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:26 AM
Thar Coal Reserves zash Discussion 12 Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:58 PM
Telecommunications Dictionary & Terms Faraz_1984 General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:46 PM
Can We Defy Time A Rehman Pal General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:26 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.