Saturday, April 20, 2019
07:29 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Off Topic Lounge

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 26
Thanks: 21
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
mehreen ali is on a distinguished road
Default A person who's terminated from government service

hello, everyone!!
I wanted to ask that if a person is terminated from government service(Govt. of Punjab) as a result of staying absent from the job, is he/she still able to apply for any other government jobs in future? The reason for being absent might be sickness or some other unavoidable circumstances. kindly let me know if somebody has knowledge regarding the issue. And, if the termination actually does bar the person from applying for any other government jobs, will that be applicable to Federal jobs as well? As in, the termination is carried out by Punjab government, so that affects the federal jobs? Would be really helpful if somebody responds back with solid information.
Regards
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Thursday, October 08, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Land
Posts: 170
Thanks: 47
Thanked 61 Times in 51 Posts
Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road
Default

No one knows about the termination unless a person himself brings that in notice of the hiring authority. One could apply with full confidence and should never expose the previous job even after the selection.
__________________
shikwa e zulmat e shab se to kahi'n behtar tha
apnay hissay ki koi shama jalatay jatay
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raja Gujral For This Useful Post:
mehreen ali (Thursday, October 08, 2015), Perhar (Friday, October 09, 2015)
  #3  
Old Thursday, October 08, 2015
Monk's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 686
Thanks: 293
Thanked 635 Times in 316 Posts
Monk will become famous soon enoughMonk will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehreen ali View Post
hello, everyone!!

I wanted to ask that if a person is terminated from government service(Govt. of Punjab) as a result of staying absent from the job, is he/she still able to apply for any other government jobs in future? The reason for being absent might be sickness or some other unavoidable circumstances. kindly let me know if somebody has knowledge regarding the issue. And, if the termination actually does bar the person from applying for any other government jobs, will that be applicable to Federal jobs as well? As in, the termination is carried out by Punjab government, so that affects the federal jobs? Would be really helpful if somebody responds back with solid information.

Regards

It all depends upon the content of termination letter
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
mehreen ali (Thursday, October 08, 2015)
  #4  
Old Friday, October 09, 2015
faisal4pro's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Between Here and There!
Posts: 154
Thanks: 16
Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts
faisal4pro is on a distinguished road
Default

Rather logical solution is that, go to court, claim and prove that your absence was accidental. And now you are all free and if you are lucky enough, you will get all the amount of salaries as well.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Friday, October 09, 2015
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 55
Thanks: 26
Thanked 31 Times in 16 Posts
vital is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisal4pro View Post
Rather logical solution is that, go to court, claim and prove that your absence was accidental. And now you are all free and if you are lucky enough, you will get all the amount of salaries as well.
I support Faisal's views
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Friday, October 09, 2015
Perhar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 329
Thanks: 1,020
Thanked 376 Times in 183 Posts
Perhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Termination, its types and effects on career.

There are types of termination during government service:-
1) Termination of contract (only for contract employees). You can apply for any government job.

2) Removal from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

3) Dismissal from service (contract / permanent). You cannot apply for any Govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

4) Resignation from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Not appeal-able either for contract or permanent employees.

The reason of termination has nothing to do with new employment either you were terminated on the basis of absence or inefficiency. The decision of the authority against you (whether dismissed / removed etc.) decides whether you can apply for new job or otherwise.

If you have justified reasons for absence which led to your termination, then you better go for appeal to the next higher authority (appellate authority).

If you have been terminated by provincial government, then it will effect for new job in federal government and vice versa. Further, if you will conceal your previous job while applying for a new job then it will be also a criminal conduct so better to resolve your previous issue.
__________________
Life is the name of competition.
Competition end, life end.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Sindh
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Press is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perhar View Post
There are types of termination during government service:-
1) Termination of contract (only for contract employees). You can apply for any government job.

2) Removal from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

3) Dismissal from service (contract / permanent). You cannot apply for any Govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

4) Resignation from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Not appeal-able either for contract or permanent employees.

The reason of termination has nothing to do with new employment either you were terminated on the basis of absence or inefficiency. The decision of the authority against you (whether dismissed / removed etc.) decides whether you can apply for new job or otherwise.

If you have justified reasons for absence which led to your termination, then you better go for appeal to the next higher authority (appellate authority).

If you have been terminated by provincial government, then it will effect for new job in federal government and vice versa. Further, if you will conceal your previous job while applying for a new job then it will be also a criminal conduct so better to resolve your previous issue.
Can anyone please help me. i am being recently selected as LDC in housing and works department. after that i resigned from Pak Navy as i was working as a LDC in Navy (To be noted i was in probation period, my total service is 6 months) but just because of the shortage of time i didn't followed the process of resignation. and joined my new department. now some memorandum and discipline letters are being issued to me from my previous department, mentioning about discipline action "Dismiss/Removal from Service". kindly guide me what should i do? Thank u
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Monday, November 20, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
taim231 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Press View Post
Can anyone please help me. i am being recently selected as LDC in housing and works department. after that i resigned from Pak Navy as i was working as a LDC in Navy (To be noted i was in probation period, my total service is 6 months) but just because of the shortage of time i didn't followed the process of resignation. and joined my new department. now some memorandum and discipline letters are being issued to me from my previous department, mentioning about discipline action "Dismiss/Removal from Service". kindly guide me what should i do? Thank u

Yes, it is true that you can apply for new govt job unless it is revealed. A lot a Navy and Army absconders are doing govt jobs under Punjab Govt.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Thursday, November 30, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Sindh
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Press is on a distinguished road
Default

Kindly tell me why not to show my new job & what if my new job showed up to any person from my previous department? I am not absconded from any force, i have resigned as per procedure.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
junaid sh is on a distinguished road
Default aoa ,

me ne immediate resignation dia one day notice per or second govt job join ker li but pehle wale govt department ne mera resignation accept nai kiya ab me kia kero koi help regarding de de mujy thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Perhar View Post
There are types of termination during government service:-
1) Termination of contract (only for contract employees). You can apply for any government job.

2) Removal from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

3) Dismissal from service (contract / permanent). You cannot apply for any Govt. job. Appeal-able for permanent employees.

4) Resignation from service (contract / permanent). You can apply for any govt. job. Not appeal-able either for contract or permanent employees.

The reason of termination has nothing to do with new employment either you were terminated on the basis of absence or inefficiency. The decision of the authority against you (whether dismissed / removed etc.) decides whether you can apply for new job or otherwise.

If you have justified reasons for absence which led to your termination, then you better go for appeal to the next higher authority (appellate authority).

If you have been terminated by provincial government, then it will effect for new job in federal government and vice versa. Further, if you will conceal your previous job while applying for a new job then it will be also a criminal conduct so better to resolve your previous issue.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pakistan's History From 1947-till present Sumairs Pakistan Affairs 13 Wednesday, January 02, 2019 08:18 AM
Mercantile Law Prepartion letsfly Mercantile Law 2 Sunday, May 11, 2014 01:13 PM
2010 Human Rights Report: Pakistan khuhro News & Articles 0 Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:12 PM
Hadood Ordinance...?? khalid Discussion 61 Wednesday, November 01, 2006 02:06 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.