Saturday, January 22, 2022
04:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Off Topic Lounge

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
You can't make everyone think like you so a logical approach is;
I can't make them think like me and neither Is my plan to do so but I can prevent others from misleading by reading their post and give them a chance to analyze both the emotional and rational/logical approach and they can decide whatever they like

Quote:
"Forget,forgive and accept people as they are"
Illogical. Why don't you forget, forgive and accept criminals as they are? Why not finish the police and armed forced and everything .. lol, If we go with your philosophical quote it will mean more and more trouble and no discipline.




Quote:
You know very well what type of love is being discussed so don't try to yolk it with love with money,love with parents,love with family etccccccc
yeah I know but you were missing the point and still are I believe.

Quote:
And and,
a very important question;
Are you a girl?
I suspect you are not so what made you to speak of a girl's mind?Why you thought that you are a mind reader of a girl?
Good question (APPARENTLY) but very illogical and irrational PRACTICALLY. If a girl understands girls mind and If a boy understands boys minds then why are both the genders actively involved in psychology and becoming psychiatrists? And why, instead of a mother, a father starts doing PARWARISH of their children (who are males)? because with your logic, a mother (being a women) cannot understand a boys mind and can therefore not take proper care of him. Also, one learn things from experience. Of course, a girl will not have such an experience with another girl so boys will know more somehow. Not that I have experience in this, lol but I know people who have

As for boys, they are not much different. I am not trying to bash girls and make boys holy, lol

Quote:
Logic failed...!!Represent men only
If thinking so makes you happier, feel free to think so! Nevertheless, facts will NEVER agree with you my friend
  #32  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
You are completely misunderstanding the topic
I think topic is love vs money and no doubt everyone has his or her own priorities and has all the rights to make decision of his or her own choice. I know I ll prefer love. And I know I can never respect a person who has left his or her beloved partner just for the sake of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
Knowing so much about "true" love and having claimed of some "Personal experience" above, I assume you too are a true lover and so is your partner .. then, please mention only 1 sacrifice by your or your partner which was worth a million dollars? Thanks
I must have told you many such examples but the way you cynically tried to evaluate sacrifices in terms of cost, you appear to me a person who knows the price of everything but value of none, and I am afraid you wont understand.

Anyways I choose what I like and you choose what you want. Nothing to debate here.
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
The Following User Says Thank You to JazibRoomi For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Sunday, April 03, 2011)
  #33  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Farrah Zafar's Avatar
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: امید نگری
Posts: 2,362
Thanks: 2,346
Thanked 4,046 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
I can't make them think like me and neither Is my plan to do so but I can prevent others from misleading by reading their post and give them a chance to analyze both the emotional and rational/logical approach and they can decide whatever they like
You said,I should expect rudeness from your side if I or anyone else write something emotional,that's why I tried to remind you that you can't impose your thinking on others.

Quote:
Illogical. Why don't you forget, forgive and accept criminals as they are? Why not finish the police and armed forced and everything .. lol, If we go with your philosophical quote it will mean more and more trouble and no discipline.
It is not my quote,Pritchett said this in one of his short stories.Well.. I wrote it to make you clear that everyone has his own way of thinking so instead of being rude,you should be flexible enough to understand others' point of views too.Please stop inventing your own meanings and elaborations,I said it with perspective of discussion and argument.

Quote:
Good question (APPARENTLY) but very illogical and irrational PRACTICALLY. If a girl understands girls mind and If a boy understands boys minds then why are both the genders actively involved in psychology and becoming psychiatrists? And why, instead of a mother, a father starts doing PARWARISH of their children (who are males)? because with your logic, a mother (being a women) cannot understand a boys mind and can therefore not take proper care of him. Also, one learn things from experience. Of course, a girl will not have such an experience with another girl so boys will know more somehow. Not that I have experience in this, lol but I know people who have
A psychologist can deal with psychological disorders of an individual but he can't predict about the way of thinking of women.Don't compare yourself with them.
__________________
Love is my Shield,Truth is my Sword,Brain is my Crown,Smile is my Treasure and I'm a Queen;
Quitters never win and Winners never quit..!!!
  #34  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Ambreen Nasir's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: lahore
Posts: 93
Thanks: 47
Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts
Ambreen Nasir is on a distinguished road
Default

money n real love both has its own value it depend upon u what u choose priorities changes with time in my point of view money is essential necessary combination of both real love n money made this world u live like in a Heaven
  #35  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
I think topic is love vs money and no doubt everyone has his or her own priorities and has all the rights to make decision of his or her own choice.
Wrong. Topic is not love VS money as love can be for parents as well and children as well, so reconsider what the topic was about and then reconsider your argument.

Quote:
I know I ll prefer love.
I have no means to confirm this but If you do so, it's a noble choice!

Quote:
And I know I can never respect a person who has left his or her beloved partner just for the sake of money.
for some, money will be "beloved" so it's like sacrificing one "beloved" for another "beloved". But yeah, I'll not respect the person as well but that does not means our respect for them matters them or anyone else, they care less.


Quote:
I must have told you many such examples but the way you cynically tried to evaluate sacrifices in terms of cost, you appear to me a person who knows the price of everything but value of none, and I am afraid you wont understand.
I am still Interested in knowing about the "many such examples" So far, only words and no example has been put forth. Please do mention some examples and sacrifices that you made so that everyone else including me reconsider our thoughts, so help us by telling us what sacrifice did you gave that was worth a million dollars?

Also don't worry, even If I don't understand (considering im dumb, unemotional) etc, at least the others will understand

Quote:
Anyways I choose what I like and you choose what you want. Nothing to debate here.
Of course, you can choose what you like and say whatever you want. I can't stop you If you choose "x" and say you have chosen "y". Neither have I means to confirm anything, so good luck and Awaiting your reply as im curious to know about the sacrifices
  #36  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
You said,I should expect rudeness from your side if I or anyone else write something emotional,that's why I tried to remind you that you can't impose your thinking on others.
I never said you should expect rudeness, what I wanted to say was that sometimes I sound rude because I say things straight forward and don't know how to be diplomatic now if truth hurts people I can't do much, and every time someone says anything illogical or emotional I will say so (not that i'll be rude, lol).


Quote:
It is not my quote,Pritchett said this in one of his short stories.Well.. I wrote it to make you clear that everyone has his own way of thinking so instead of being rude,you should be flexible enough to understand others' point of views too.Please stop inventing your own meanings and elaborations,I said it with perspective of discussion and argument.
I didn't say its your quote, but you wrote that quote or copy/pasted it and I just proved it to be wrong logically. It's simple


Quote:
A psychologist can deal with psychological disorders of an individual but he can't predict about the way of thinking of women.Don't compare yourself with them.
I was comparing your logic with something called a "fact" to prove to you what you said was not making sense. My Intentions were not to compare myself with a psychologist lol
  #37  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York,Lahore
Posts: 679
Thanks: 988
Thanked 522 Times in 325 Posts
mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all
Default @mukt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post

"Forget,forgive and accept people as they are"


to forget is a blessing

to forgive is a sign of high character

and one should learn to accept things as they are

to make up situations which suits onez stand is not a reasonable approach.

to be logical everytime is very illogical.

consider a case.

sometimes we need to be sympathetic and sometimes objective during listening to the speaker.but to judge where to be sympathetic or objective is a decision that rests with the listener.

women when speak or listen naturally are more dominated by sympathy(this is by no means an attempt to declare women as illogical) so when a wife to her husband at 1 am says that she is feeling pain in her head she wants sympathies,love affection of her husband whereas men who are more objective(this is by no means an attempt to declare men as emotionless etc) would say,"ok we ill get you checked by a doctor in the morning".this is a wrong answer.that man was needed to be sympathetic(which to you is illogical) during listening and replying to her wife.this imbalance between sympathetic(illogical) and objective(logical) listening and replying is often the very cause of misunderstanding between husbands and wives.

now coming to the original topic different people have different priorities in life.some favour money some love but apparently money is dominant over love.girls now a days have become very pragmetic in their approach in choosing their life partner.but still money is nothing as compared to love.i have seen people suffering because of their poor financial condition and people suffering due to absence of love in their lives.and the ones without love are in more pain(this is how i look at it).love is also a commodity(which we need in our life and without which life is as difficult as without money) as money is.
__________________
Puppet,Slave,Lover
The Following User Says Thank You to mjkhan For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Sunday, April 03, 2011)
  #38  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
I am still Interested in knowing about the "many such examples" So far, only words and no example has been put forth. Please do mention some examples and sacrifices that you made so that everyone else including me reconsider our thoughts, so help us by telling us what sacrifice did you gave that was worth a million dollars?
Ok. But before i narrate any such example you give me answer of a simple question.

If I ask you to take 10 million dollars from me and give me your beloved partner what would be your choice. 10 million dollars or your beloved partner?
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
  #39  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Farrah Zafar's Avatar
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: امید نگری
Posts: 2,362
Thanks: 2,346
Thanked 4,046 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
I never said you should expect rudeness, what I wanted to say was that sometimes I sound rude because I say things straight forward and don't know how to be diplomatic now if truth hurts people I can't do much, and every time someone says anything illogical or emotional I will say so (not that i'll be rude, lol).
No one pleads you to start post mortem of their posts.Keep posting your own straightforward and logical points.I presented my point of view and I didn't force anyone to accept it by splitting my golden words

Quote:
I didn't say its your quote, but you wrote that quote or copy/pasted it and I just proved it to be wrong logically. It's simple
Quote or saying seems illogical when its perspective is ignored and that's what you did only to hold the flag of your logic high.

I
Quote:
was comparing your logic with something called a "fact" to prove to you what you said was not making sense. My Intentions were not to compare myself with a psychologist lol
Even you can't because a psychologist thinks for others by standing in their shoes.You more sound to be a mathematician

@Jazib surely he will choose 10 million dollars
__________________
Love is my Shield,Truth is my Sword,Brain is my Crown,Smile is my Treasure and I'm a Queen;
Quitters never win and Winners never quit..!!!
  #40  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
@Jazib surely he will choose 10 million dollars
No i think he wont. But let him to decide
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Current Affairs Sureshlasi Current Affairs 60 Tuesday, May 12, 2020 02:45 PM
Solved Everyday Science Papers Dilrauf General Science & Ability 7 Sunday, December 01, 2019 07:28 PM
Kalabagh Dam, An acute contradictory issue of Pakistan maiji General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 8 Monday, January 08, 2007 11:22 AM
World War II Naseer Ahmed Chandio European History 0 Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:15 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.