Sunday, December 04, 2022
01:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Off Topic Lounge

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #41  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
to forget is a blessing

to forgive is a sign of high character

and one should learn to accept things as they are

to make up situations which suits onez stand is not a reasonable approach.
Then kindly answer my question I asked to prove this quote wrong? Please scroll up and read and answer.

Quote:
to be logical everytime is very illogical.
lol, should I even comment on this? I don't think so, I am actually laughing out loud.

Quote:
consider a case.

sometimes we need to be sympathetic and sometimes objective during listening to the speaker.but to judge where to be sympathetic or objective is a decision that rests with the listener.

women when speak or listen naturally are more dominated by sympathy(this is by no means an attempt to declare women as illogical) so when a wife to her husband at 1 am says that she is feeling pain in her head she wants sympathies,love affection of her husband whereas men who are more objective(this is by no means an attempt to declare men as emotionless etc) would say,"ok we ill get you checked by a doctor in the morning".this is a wrong answer.that man was needed to be sympathetic during listening and replying to her wife.this imbalance between sympathetic(illogical) and objective(logical) listening and replying is often the very cause of misunderstanding between husbands and wives.
What on earth does that even means?

Quote:
now coming to the original topic different people have different priorities in life.some favour money some love but apparently money is dominant over money.girls now a days have become very pragmetic in their approach in choosing their life partner.
It means, you agree that before they used to prefer money and NOW A days they have changed? lol?

Quote:
Ok. But before i narrate any such example you give me answer of a simple question.

If ask you to take 10 million dollars from me and give me your beloved partner what would be your choice. 10 million dollars or your beloved partner?
1 - I don't have a beloved partner
2 - No one will offer me 10 million dollars for my beloved partner (Even If I had one)
3 - I am a male, not a female. The topic is being discussed about a women choosing or a million dollars or a beloved partner
4 - beloved partner is NOT necessarily a husband, it can be a boyfriend, lover etc.
5 - it's CHOOSING and not LEAVING. (Choice is made before anything is decided) which means, when you are choosing, you are NOT MARRIED.


Let's get realistic here, you claimed and gave an impression you or your partner have given many sacrifices worth millions of dollars. Please elaborate and put forth some examples and let me analyze them


  #42  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Farrah Zafar's Avatar
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: امید نگری
Posts: 2,362
Thanks: 2,346
Thanked 4,046 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
3 - I am a male, not a female. The topic is being discussed about a women choosing or a million dollars or a beloved partner
Then why are you trying to represent women?
__________________
Love is my Shield,Truth is my Sword,Brain is my Crown,Smile is my Treasure and I'm a Queen;
Quitters never win and Winners never quit..!!!
  #43  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
No one pleads you to start post mortem of their posts.Keep posting your own straightforward and logical points.I presented my point of view and I didn't force anyone to accept it by splitting my golden words
I also never forced anyone to think otherwise. I only presented my views and straightforward and logical points.



Quote:
Quote or saying seems illogical when its perspective is ignored and that's what you did only to hold the flag of your logic high.
No, the quote was simple and the English and sense was even more simpler. It can not mean anything else, heh. So, instead of arguing about this you should be more careful with quotes you present while discussing with me as I will bust any illogical quotes and show you flaws in it hehe



Quote:
Even you can't because a psychologist thinks for others by standing in their shoes.You more sound to be a mathematician
Yes Indeed I am a mathematician. That's my field.

Quote:
@Jazib surely he will choose 10 million dollars
You just criticized me above for saying I shouldn't read other minds and blah blah .. and what are you doing yourself now? double standards or slip of tongue? not that I am upset with what you said, but just another flaw in your statements

Quote:
Then why are you trying to represent women?
Because the question is related to me (as a male). A women cannot have relationship in question with another women as long as she is straight, isn't it? so boys can comment on the issue, can't they? I already proved this in my earlier post, read again my friend
  #44  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
1 - I don't have a beloved partner
2 - No one will offer me 10 million dollars for my beloved partner (Even If I had one)
3 - I am a male, not a female. The topic is being discussed about a women choosing or a million dollars or a beloved partner
4 - beloved partner is NOT necessarily a husband, it can be a boyfriend, lover etc.
5 - it's CHOOSING and not LEAVING. (Choice is made before anything is decided) which means, when you are choosing, you are NOT MARRIED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
But yeah, I'll not respect the person as well


The way you tried to escape and also when you said you wont respect a person who prefers money over his beloved partner clearly tells what you ll choose. And since you prefer your partner over money, then tell me why you are standing on wrong side.
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
  #45  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Farrah Zafar's Avatar
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: امید نگری
Posts: 2,362
Thanks: 2,346
Thanked 4,046 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
No, the quote was simple and the English and sense was even more simpler. It can not mean anything else, heh. So, instead of arguing about this you should be more careful with quotes you present while discussing with me as I will bust any illogical quotes and show you flaws in it hehe
Sir g mein ne ye arz ki thi k discussion mein,mubahisay mein logon ko joon ka toon qabool kijiye,authority mat banye.ye matlab tha quote ka ager "simple" angrezi samjh nae ayi..!!

Quote:
You just criticized me above for saying I shouldn't read other minds and blah blah .. and what are you doing yourself now? double standards or slip of tongue? not that I am upset with what you said, but just another flaw in your statements
I was trying to think rationally,was making a speculation,was trying to develop logical approach,you know,just learned from you

Quote:
Because the question is related to me (as a male). A women cannot have relationship in question with another women as long as she is straight, isn't it? so boys can comment on the issue, can't they? I already proved this in my earlier post, read again my friend
Then you ought to answer the question not my post..!! acha
__________________
Love is my Shield,Truth is my Sword,Brain is my Crown,Smile is my Treasure and I'm a Queen;
Quitters never win and Winners never quit..!!!
  #46  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
The way you tried to escape and also when you said you wont respect a person who prefers money over his beloved partner clearly tells what you ll choose. And since you prefer your partner over money, then tell me why you are standing on wrong side.
Standing on the wrong side? lol, ok. Assume I am standing on the wrong side, why don't you come up with the sacrifices and help me and others come on the right side? I am still waiting for the sacrifices made by you and your partner which were worth millions of dollars. So?
  #47  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Sir g mein ne ye arz ki thi k discussion mein,mubahisay mein logon ko joon ka toon qabool kijiye,authority mat banye.ye matlab tha quote ka ager "simple" angrezi samjh nae ayi..!!
agar forget, forgive and accept ppl as they are ki definition us kanon kay tahat ki jayai jo english ka kanon aap nay banaya hai to phir to mujhay bilkul bi samaj nahi aya our agar normal english ka kanon istimal ho to phir to is ka wahi matlab hota hai jo mai samjha, heh!



Quote:
I was trying to think rationally,was making a speculation,was trying to develop logical approach,you know,just learned from you
sorry to disappoint you but a logical approach is 2+2 = 4 and not 2+2 = 22 and then saying I was using the logic and concatenated 2 and 2. lol, so come on :P



Quote:
Then you ought to answer the question not my post..!! acha
I already answered the question, my friend.
  #48  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
Standing on the wrong side? lol, ok. Assume I am standing on the wrong side, why don't you come up with the sacrifices and help me and others come on the right side? I am still waiting for the sacrifices made by you and your partner which were worth millions of dollars. So?
Don't take tension bro I ll surely tell you examples from my personal life. But first let me clearly understand what is your thinking about this topic so that I may know what exactly to tell you. Choice is between million dollars and a beloved partner. Even if you are confused you say it clearly that you cant choose.
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
  #49  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Lahore
Posts: 468
Thanks: 0
Thanked 225 Times in 168 Posts
mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
Don't take tension bro I ll surely tell you examples from my personal life. But first let me clearly understand what is your thinking about this topic so that I may know what exactly to tell you. Choice is between million dollars and a beloved partner. Even if you are confused you say it clearly that you cant choose.
I am not confused at all, I already told you I am a male and not a female and in question is a female. So, it is completely illogical to ask me what I will do in such a situation, my dear friend


Also, I think you've consumed enough time to think of and make up an emotional story of your sacrifice worth a million dollars, or do you still need more time to think over it and are delaying it? lol, whatever the case might be, no matter when ever you spout it out, be sure I am waiting to analyze it
  #50  
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
JazibRoomi's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 287
Thanks: 155
Thanked 246 Times in 139 Posts
JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
I am not confused at all, I already told you I am a male and not a female and in question is a female. So, it is completely illogical to ask me what I will do in such a situation, my dear friend
I ll prove you what is logical. I know you are a male. But the question is the same. As a male what you choose beloved partner or money or you are confused?
__________________
He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Current Affairs Sureshlasi Current Affairs 60 Tuesday, May 12, 2020 02:45 PM
Solved Everyday Science Papers Dilrauf General Science & Ability 4 Friday, April 08, 2011 07:10 PM
Kalabagh Dam, An acute contradictory issue of Pakistan maiji General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 8 Monday, January 08, 2007 11:22 AM
World War II Naseer Ahmed Chandio European History 0 Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:15 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.