Friday, January 15, 2021
07:17 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Off Topic Section > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Give feedback, ask questions, add your compliments,vent your criticisms and complaints,leave your comments. Suggest things you would like to see on the site.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 208
Thanks: 261
Thanked 91 Times in 59 Posts
roijen has a spectacular aura aboutroijen has a spectacular aura about
Default Forum must have tutors

It has become my greatest wish to suggest that if the forum management can attract professional teachers for compulsory and renowned optional subjects, as this is the only deficiency I have found in the threads. Threads are moderated but not tutored. If you can not do this round the year, then at least three months before the exam, so that members can discuss their issues and streamline their efforts with their help. I've just started preparing and felt the need. Also a psychologist for the qualifiers.

This will put an end to the multitude vibrations that resound in the mind even after searching queries. These are many. As some say one should write with headings, others say one should not. Also the idea that those who qualified grab all the privilege of teachers, here and there. These are the people who are just unsure about their success a moment before the result is announced, and in a jiffy they become caretakers. A failure with over seven hundred marks will be ignored, whereas a passed with over six hundred will be greeted, celebrated and sought, not knowing that it defies the logic and its cultural. A professional teacher will just look nice as you do with medal, ribbons and captions. You are the bureaucrats of this forum, they can be the technocrats!

Another thing I would suggest to hold a trimonthly forum competitive exam. This is a fanciful idea. But it will help the forum members and moderators in their respective areas. Chit-chats will be curbed and there will be a more room for contribution.

Questions that have not seen their climax should flash regularly rather than they should be knocked to oblivion with each passing day.

Moderators, if you cannot fulfill my wishes then, at the least, be not merciful in deleting the posts that do nothing but muddle the affair and occupy the space of useful posts. I will not care if my posts are deleted; i will get a lesson instead. You know what I am talking about? I do lovingly come here, but I get less proportional to the time i spend.

All my requests are genuine and parallel in serving the purpose of helping aspirants achieve their dreams. I hope these will be fulfilled.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roijen For This Useful Post:
mursaleen (Saturday, December 31, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, December 29, 2011), Shooting Star (Thursday, December 29, 2011)
  #2  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,576
Thanks: 2,422
Thanked 15,831 Times in 5,003 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

We sure will hire tutors. We will soon announce membership fee so that we could pay them too.
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Last Island For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, December 29, 2011), Shooting Star (Thursday, December 29, 2011)
  #3  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
SADIA SHAFIQ's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Heaven
Posts: 1,560
Thanks: 1,509
Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
We sure will hire tutors. We will soon announce membership fee so that we could pay them too.
Suggesstion is very good.please do not ignore it. More users 24 hourz online would be fee. .
__________________
"Wa tu izzu man-ta shaa, wa tu zillu man-ta shaa"
  #4  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,576
Thanks: 2,422
Thanked 15,831 Times in 5,003 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
More users 24 hourz online would be fee. .
You call it a fee? Then consider every senior and old member a tutor.

We are not ignoring it.
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
  #5  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
SADIA SHAFIQ's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Heaven
Posts: 1,560
Thanks: 1,509
Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
You call it a fee? Then consider every senior and old member a tutor.
Nope.please correct me if i am wrong. If members use particular site, refresh it, explore it then this site is entertained by PKR OR like . Like facebook. Am i wrong? If yes then tell me
__________________
"Wa tu izzu man-ta shaa, wa tu zillu man-ta shaa"
  #6  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,576
Thanks: 2,422
Thanked 15,831 Times in 5,003 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Nope.please correct me if i am wrong. If members use particular site, refresh it, explore it then this site is entertained by PKR OR like . Like facebook. Am i wrong? If yes then tell me
You are wrong.
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
  #7  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
prestigious's Avatar
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Student Valley : )
Posts: 896
Thanks: 1,614
Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Nope.please correct me if i am wrong. If members use particular site, refresh it, explore it then this site is entertained by PKR OR like . Like facebook. Am i wrong? If yes then tell me
Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Suggesstion is very good.please do not ignore it. More users 24 hourz online would be fee. .
Please elaborate the above underline statements... : )
__________________
Waseem Ullah Marwat
  #8  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Taimoor Gondal's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mandi Bahauddin
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,058 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future
Default

first of all thanks to management of forum for running this forum volunterily.
Mam last island is right in this context that to hire a teacher there is a need of money to give him salary.
most of the members of the csp's and there are some highly educated persons are present in the forum.
there are professionals of almost each subject here.
there are many seniors and even junior members who a a lot of knowledge about some specific subjects.
so this forum is already helping a lot for css preparation free of cost.
members should not put such demands in front of management.
__________________
Success is never achieved by the size of our brain but it is always achieved by the quality of our thoughts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taimoor Gondal For This Useful Post:
prestigious (Thursday, December 29, 2011)
  #9  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 208
Thanks: 261
Thanked 91 Times in 59 Posts
roijen has a spectacular aura aboutroijen has a spectacular aura about
Default

Posts #3, 5, 7 are notorious for the just mentioned chit-chat. Such posts should be removed from all threads.
___

Guys, there is nothing as a free lunch!

I believe the fee will be a fraction of that aspirants pay to the academies, travelling to the academies and living in a hostel and buying irrelevant books/material.

Sometimes we buy a book that we later realize we should not have and sometimes we want to buy core books but don't know where from. Such matters will be easily resolved with tutors.

Moreover, there will be no compulsion for paying for all subjects. If I want to study English, I will not be paying for current affairs. Do academies allow that? Subjects in CSS & PMS are not really the subjects, they are topics! When we go to universities to study these subjects, we need to give presentations, prepare assignments, do case studies, ensure the attendance and take examination in sequence to master the subject. But competitive exam does not demand it. Questions are repeated and one does not get certificate upon passing, or does one? Only a decent grip on the subject with the right guidance will ensure success.

If this suggestion is coupled with holding an indigenous competitive exam, those who cannot pay can benefit by comparing their notes with the so-position holders' of the forum. Moreover it will save time which is also money. Foreseeably, it will not affect the efficiency in guiding and the free registration which members are currently enjoying and which are hallmarks of the forum. We'll be in need to create a Tutor's Section for which there will be fee of tutor, just as we pay the fee to visit a doctor.

It is going to be a very flexible programme. When it is implemented the only need remaining will be the self-exertion and perhaps the libraries for which internet is often doing its job.

Thank you Supermoderator for granting my wish. I am so happy.
  #10  
Old Thursday, December 29, 2011
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,576
Thanks: 2,422
Thanked 15,831 Times in 5,003 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roijen View Post
Posts #3, 5, 7 are notorious for the just mentioned chit-chat. Such posts should be removed from all threads.

Guys, there is nothing as a free lunch!

I believe the fee will be a fraction of that aspirants pay to the academies, travelling to the academies and living in a hostel and buying irrelevant books/material.

Sometimes we buy a book that we later realize we should not have and sometimes we want to buy core books but don't know where from. Such matters will be easily resolved with tutors.

Moreover, there will be no compulsion for paying for all subjects. If I want to study English, I will not be paying for current affairs. Do academies allow that? Subjects in CSS & PMS are not really the subjects, they are topics! When we go to universities to study these subjects, we need to give presentations, prepare assignments, do case studies, ensure the attendance and take examination in sequence to master the subject. But competitive exam does not demand it. Questions are repeated and one does not get certificate upon passing, or does one? Only a decent grip on the subject with the right guidance will ensure success.

If this suggestion is coupled with holding an indigenous competitive exam, those who cannot pay can benefit by comparing their notes with the so-position holders' of the forum. Moreover it will save time which is also money. Foreseeably, it will not affect the efficiency in guiding and the free registration which members are currently enjoying and which are hallmarks of the forum. We'll be in need to create a Tutor's Section for which there will be fee of tutor, just as we pay the fee to visit a doctor.

It is going to be a very flexible programme. When it is implemented the only need remaining will be the self-exertion and perhaps the libraries for which internet is often doing its job.

Thank you Supermoderator for granting my wish. I am so happy.
Somewhere you are mistaken. We are not going to make a "Tuition Section" because this way only few will pay and others will manage to get notes and guidance from them free of cost. Forum will be restricted and private. Only paid members will be allowed to enter this forum.
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Experience of CSS Forum New Student Off Topic Lounge 0 Monday, March 28, 2011 12:43 PM
World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF):Unleashing the potential of emerging markets Najabat Current Affairs 2 Friday, November 09, 2007 01:49 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.