Friday, November 16, 2018
03:20 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Other Competitive Examinations > Judiciary

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Sunday, April 15, 2018
Amicable's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Sindh
Posts: 266
Thanks: 110
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Amicable is on a distinguished road
Default Judicial Assistant (B-16) Supreme Court of Pakistan

Supreme Court of Pakistan announced the project dated 24-02-2018 through OTS including the subject post

Sample Paper of Judicial Assistant (B-16)

Sample Paper for the Post of Judicial Assistant (BPS-16)
Written Test: 85 Marks
(Difficulty level of original question paper may vary)
Descriptive Portion (20 Marks)


A: Law Descriptive (10 Marks) (Attempt any 02 questions)

Q.1 Describe “Contract” and briefly explain its essentials. (05 Marks)
Q.2 What is public nuisance? What forms of it have been made punishable? (05 Marks)
Q.3 What is the difference between admission and-confession? What rules govern their use in a trial? (05 Marks)

B: Essay Writing (10 Marks)
Write an essay on “Role of Judiciary in institutional strengthening” (10 Marks)

MCQ Based Test (65 Marks) (Total Questions 65)


A: English (16 Marks / Questions)

Read the following paragraph and answer the next question.
Tailgating another vehicle is unsafe and illegal. Many rear-end collisions are caused by drivers following too close to the vehicle in front of them. The rules state that a driver must keep sufficient distance from the vehicle in front in order to stop safely and avoid a collision. Drivers should allow a minimum two seconds’ gap between their vehicle and the one ahead. At sixty kilometres an hour, this equates to thirty-three metres; at a hundred it equates to fifty-five metres. More distance is needed to safely stop in rain or poor visibility.

Q. Tailgating another vehicle is unsafe because:
a. all rear end collisions are caused by drivers following too close to the vehicle in front.
b. it may not allow sufficient time and space to stop and avoid a collision.
c. it is against the road rules.
d. it is a reckless practice.
Q. Passive voice of “Open the door” is:-
a. Let the door be opened.
b. Door is being opened.
c. You are being ordered to open the door.
d. None of above.
Q. Please chose the correct option.
a. It rained since morning.
b. It has been raining since morning.
c. It is raining for morning.
d. All of above.
Q. Synonym of remote is:-
a. automatic
b. distant
c. savage
d. mean

B: Analytical Reasoning (10 Marks / Questions)
Seven piano students—T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z—are to give a recital, and their instructor is deciding the order in which they will perform. Each student will play exactly one piece, a piano solo. In deciding the order of performance, the instructor must observe the following restrictions:
X cannot play first or second.
W cannot play until X has played.
Neither T nor Y can play seventh.
Either Y or Z must play immediately after W plays.
V must play either immediately after or immediately before U plays.
Q. If V plays first, which one of the following must be true?
a. T plays sixth.
b. X plays third.
c. Z plays seventh.
d. T plays immediately after Y.
e. W plays immediately after X.

C: MS Office (09 Marks / Questions)


Q While inserting table in MS Word, what is minimum limit of columns and rows?
a. 01 Column and 01 row
b. 02 Columns and 01 row
c. 01 of any
d. 02 Columns and 02 rows

D: Law (30 Marks / Questions)

Q. Which of the following is not a legal person
a. Company
b. Unborn Child
c. Living human being
d. None of these

Kindly share your previous experience of this post if any, and relevant material and updates regarding subject post.

Thanks
__________________
"The trouble is, you think you have time"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Sunday, April 15, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
javed72 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amicable View Post
Supreme Court of Pakistan announced the project dated 24-02-2018 through OTS including the subject post

Sample Paper of Judicial Assistant (B-16)

Sample Paper for the Post of Judicial Assistant (BPS-16)
Written Test: 85 Marks
(Difficulty level of original question paper may vary)
Descriptive Portion (20 Marks)


A: Law Descriptive (10 Marks) (Attempt any 02 questions)

Q.1 Describe “Contract” and briefly explain its essentials. (05 Marks)
Q.2 What is public nuisance? What forms of it have been made punishable? (05 Marks)
Q.3 What is the difference between admission and-confession? What rules govern their use in a trial? (05 Marks)

B: Essay Writing (10 Marks)
Write an essay on “Role of Judiciary in institutional strengthening” (10 Marks)

MCQ Based Test (65 Marks) (Total Questions 65)


A: English (16 Marks / Questions)

Read the following paragraph and answer the next question.
Tailgating another vehicle is unsafe and illegal. Many rear-end collisions are caused by drivers following too close to the vehicle in front of them. The rules state that a driver must keep sufficient distance from the vehicle in front in order to stop safely and avoid a collision. Drivers should allow a minimum two seconds’ gap between their vehicle and the one ahead. At sixty kilometres an hour, this equates to thirty-three metres; at a hundred it equates to fifty-five metres. More distance is needed to safely stop in rain or poor visibility.

Q. Tailgating another vehicle is unsafe because:
a. all rear end collisions are caused by drivers following too close to the vehicle in front.
b. it may not allow sufficient time and space to stop and avoid a collision.
c. it is against the road rules.
d. it is a reckless practice.
Q. Passive voice of “Open the door” is:-
a. Let the door be opened.
b. Door is being opened.
c. You are being ordered to open the door.
d. None of above.
Q. Please chose the correct option.
a. It rained since morning.
b. It has been raining since morning.
c. It is raining for morning.
d. All of above.
Q. Synonym of remote is:-
a. automatic
b. distant
c. savage
d. mean

B: Analytical Reasoning (10 Marks / Questions)
Seven piano students—T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z—are to give a recital, and their instructor is deciding the order in which they will perform. Each student will play exactly one piece, a piano solo. In deciding the order of performance, the instructor must observe the following restrictions:
X cannot play first or second.
W cannot play until X has played.
Neither T nor Y can play seventh.
Either Y or Z must play immediately after W plays.
V must play either immediately after or immediately before U plays.
Q. If V plays first, which one of the following must be true?
a. T plays sixth.
b. X plays third.
c. Z plays seventh.
d. T plays immediately after Y.
e. W plays immediately after X.

C: MS Office (09 Marks / Questions)


Q While inserting table in MS Word, what is minimum limit of columns and rows?
a. 01 Column and 01 row
b. 02 Columns and 01 row
c. 01 of any
d. 02 Columns and 02 rows

D: Law (30 Marks / Questions)

Q. Which of the following is not a legal person
a. Company
b. Unborn Child
c. Living human being
d. None of these

Kindly share your previous experience of this post if any, and relevant material and updates regarding subject post.

Thanks
Dear ya syllabus khaun ha ots na tou annouce he ni kia ha . please send link if it is announced by ots....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Monday, April 16, 2018
Amicable's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Sindh
Posts: 266
Thanks: 110
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Amicable is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed72 View Post
Dear ya syllabus khaun ha ots na tou annouce he ni kia ha . please send link if it is announced by ots....
https://www.ots.org.pk/project-details.php

Just click the view button placed against the post Judicial Assistant, you will see Sample/Model paper option there download it. You can also check your candidature by entering your CNIC
__________________
"The trouble is, you think you have time"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Thursday, April 19, 2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Naqash Sandhu is on a distinguished road
Default

anyone who knows about the job nature and discreptions of judicial assistant? Is It worth?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Thursday, April 19, 2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Naqash Sandhu is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VULPINE CHARM View Post
Previously test was conducted by NTS. This is the first time OTS will conduct the test.
please share your previous experience if you have regarding concerned job. can anyone here guess the expecting merit of judicial assistant?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Friday, April 20, 2018
Amicable's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Sindh
Posts: 266
Thanks: 110
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Amicable is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naqash Sandhu View Post
please share your previous experience if you have regarding concerned job. can anyone here guess the expecting merit of judicial assistant?
Test has not yet conducted, how can one has a guess about merit?
__________________
"The trouble is, you think you have time"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Saturday, April 21, 2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Naqash Sandhu is on a distinguished road
Default

okay... are you know about job discreptions and promotion criteria for the post of judicial assistant?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Sunday, April 22, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: The City of Schools my Beloved Abbottabad
Posts: 76
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
VULPINE CHARM is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amicable View Post
did you appear in last test conducted by NTS?
No, but i am following different department's job tests and the test was difficult one. Your subjective portions will play vital role in selection. The same thing happened last time. The guys who took good marks in subjective portions were on the top of merit list.
__________________
Failure is a word unknown to me.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Amicable's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Sindh
Posts: 266
Thanks: 110
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Amicable is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VULPINE CHARM View Post
No, but i am following different department's job tests and the test was difficult one. Your subjective portions will play vital role in selection. The same thing happened last time. The guys who took good marks in subjective portions were on the top of merit list.
Subjective part is only of 20 marks, how would it play vital role in selection?
__________________
"The trouble is, you think you have time"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Sunday, April 29, 2018
Amicable's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Sindh
Posts: 266
Thanks: 110
Thanked 77 Times in 55 Posts
Amicable is on a distinguished road
Default

Test of Judicial Assistant is held on 6 May

Sent from my LLD-L21 using Tapatalk
__________________
"The trouble is, you think you have time"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new PMS syllabus for new pattern ishti ahmad PCS / PMS 7 Tuesday, October 24, 2017 10:28 AM
All about Pakistan Muhammad Adnan General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 80 Friday, April 28, 2017 08:06 PM
Nab result of psychological test / interview call ???? MYG2010 National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 4251 Saturday, March 11, 2017 03:14 PM
Jobs in NAB stuck00123 National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 1851 Saturday, March 11, 2017 03:13 PM
Happy Independence Day Argus Birthdays & Greetings 110 Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:44 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.