Tuesday, March 31, 2020
02:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Other Competitive Examinations > National Accountability Bureau (NAB)

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default Pay and Allowances for NAB officers / Officials

Any officer presently serving in NAB can share the following information:

1. What is the %age of NAB Allowance?
2. What is the %age of Field Allowance?
3. Is there any concept of fixed monthly TA / DA allowances?
4. The salary has been increased 100% as happened in FIA / Police?
5. What allowances are allowed during training period?
6. What is the training period?
7. During training House ceiling facility is allowed?

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Thursday, March 19, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

As regarding your restless queries regarding NAB perks and privileges
1. hardship allowance 100% of basic pay. BPS-17 gets basic pay 32000 as 16000*2=32000
2. Field allowance is 5000 for BPS-17
3. I dont think or rather i am not sure such type of facility is provided to poor NAB Officers
4. Yes.
5. Training period allows almost all allowances except field,s one.
6. It ranges from 5 to 7 months.
7. Yes house hiring is allowed during training period.
Enjoy every moment of your life before joining NAB as you would always be on your toes never realizing when it is day and when it is night..
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
amjadswati (Thursday, March 26, 2015), Hussain_qureshi (Thursday, March 19, 2015), Kartarsameer (Monday, January 30, 2017), waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #3  
Old Thursday, March 19, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasco View Post
As regarding your restless queries regarding NAB perks and privileges
1. hardship allowance 100% of basic pay. BPS-17 gets basic pay 32000 as 16000*2=32000
2. Field allowance is 5000 for BPS-17
3. I dont think or rather i am not sure such type of facility is provided to poor NAB Officers
4. Yes.
5. Training period allows almost all allowances except field,s one.
6. It ranges from 5 to 7 months.
7. Yes house hiring is allowed during training period.
Enjoy every moment of your life before joining NAB as you would always be on your toes never realizing when it is day and when it is night..
Thanks to share the valuable information for all the candidates looking forward to join this esteemed organization. The few answers are required for further clarification in this regard please.

1. The hardship allowance & NAB allowance are the name of same allowance?
2. Hardship allowance @ 100 % is given either on the basis of running basic or initial basic of the pay scale?
3. The 100% increased salary is other than Hardship allowance & if yes it is paid either on the basis of running basic or initial basic of the pay scale?

Regards
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #4  
Old Thursday, March 19, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

Its my pleasure to provide you as much info as i can..Lets solve your paper of three compulsory questions regarding NAB..

1. Yeah.. Both are same. Hard workers call it hardship allowance and lazy ones call it NAB allowance..
2. This 100% allowance is given on running basic pay. It constantly raises with increase in basic pay.
3. No. Hardship allowance when approved was named as 100% increase in salary. Mean you have double basic pay only and field allowance of Rs.5000.
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Thursday, March 19, 2015), waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #5  
Old Friday, March 20, 2015
Sohail Kamran's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 101
Thanks: 113
Thanked 43 Times in 39 Posts
Sohail Kamran is on a distinguished road
Default

Dear Wasco!
Kindly guide whether this hardship allowance & field allowance is for BS-17 or it extends to JIO i.e. Bs-16 as well.
Kindly guide fringe benefits to NAB employees.
Conveyance, Medical, Housing, Loans etc...
Profound regards.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sohail Kamran For This Useful Post:
waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #6  
Old Friday, March 20, 2015
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
saood tariq is on a distinguished road
Default

Do they make u fill a bond as well??? And if yes...then for how much period
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Friday, March 20, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasco View Post
Its my pleasure to provide you as much info as i can..Lets solve your paper of three compulsory questions regarding NAB..

1. Yeah.. Both are same. Hard workers call it hardship allowance and lazy ones call it NAB allowance..
2. This 100% allowance is given on running basic pay. It constantly raises with increase in basic pay.
3. No. Hardship allowance when approved was named as 100% increase in salary. Mean you have double basic pay only and field allowance of Rs.5000.
Will be obliged enough, if have a reply of few more..........

1. The field allowance is fixed @ Rs. 5000/- for all officers irrespective of their grades.
2. What is the limit of house ceiling facility for officers grade?
3. During training complete salary is allowed except field allowance i.e. Rs 5000.
4. is there any benefit (other than financial) attached to NAB job?
5. What is the authority & power of NAB officer?

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Friday, March 20, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saood tariq View Post
Do they make u fill a bond as well??? And if yes...then for how much period
five years bond
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #9  
Old Thursday, March 26, 2015
Wasco's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Wasco is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
Will be obliged enough, if have a reply of few more..........

1. The field allowance is fixed @ Rs. 5000/- for all officers irrespective of their grades.
2. What is the limit of house ceiling facility for officers grade?
3. During training complete salary is allowed except field allowance i.e. Rs 5000.
4. is there any benefit (other than financial) attached to NAB job?
5. What is the authority & power of NAB officer?

Regards
1. Field allowance is not equal for equal grades. I think JIO gets around Rs.3000 , AD gets 4800 something while DD,s are provided around 5500 Rs.
2. Officer grade starts from JIO in NAB. He can get upto 12300 i think as house ceiling facility in cities where NAB regional offices exist. AD can get 16000 may be 2 to 3 hundred more or less.
3. Yes . An IO would get full salary during training minus field allowance.
4. One thing you should keep in mind, NAB definitely provides a bit higher remunerations but you have to sacrifice your personal life, your free mind of any stress and tension, party times, a lot of friends. On the other side being a NAB officer you would have high recognition in the society, respect in your surroundings (a lot of enemies though), and where ever you go you would have protocol among other officers.
5. Authority does lie in a persons personality more than his designation. NAB officers are considered as powerful officers in the country although they usually do not exert pressure on the people. Remember the LAW that gives an officer the power also compels him to be with in that limit.
NAB officer is not about pistol in the hand with hero like looks rather heavy files with a tired face...
__________________
Either i will find a way, or i will make one..!
Philip Sydney
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasco For This Useful Post:
Hussain_qureshi (Thursday, March 26, 2015), leadsmalik98 (Saturday, March 28, 2015), waqaralam (Monday, June 22, 2015)
  #10  
Old Thursday, March 26, 2015
Hussain_qureshi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: payara watan
Posts: 593
Thanks: 181
Thanked 316 Times in 229 Posts
Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasco View Post
1. Field allowance is not equal for equal grades. I think JIO gets around Rs.3000 , AD gets 4800 something while DD,s are provided around 5500 Rs.
2. Officer grade starts from JIO in NAB. He can get upto 12300 i think as house ceiling facility in cities where NAB regional offices exist. AD can get 16000 may be 2 to 3 hundred more or less.
3. Yes . An IO would get full salary during training minus field allowance.
4. One thing you should keep in mind, NAB definitely provides a bit higher remunerations but you have to sacrifice your personal life, your free mind of any stress and tension, party times, a lot of friends. On the other side being a NAB officer you would have high recognition in the society, respect in your surroundings (a lot of enemies though), and where ever you go you would have protocol among other officers.
5. Authority does lie in a persons personality more than his designation. NAB officers are considered as powerful officers in the country although they usually do not exert pressure on the people. Remember the LAW that gives an officer the power also compels him to be with in that limit.
NAB officer is not about pistol in the hand with hero like looks rather heavy files with a tired face...
please elaborate further for all the aspirants:

1. Indoor medical facility is provided to the employees by NAB.
2. It is said that NAB job is purely temporary in nature, is it truth?
3. Any officer inducted in BPS-17 can be promoted upto which scale during his / her career?

Regards
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.