Wednesday, February 08, 2023
11:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Pakistan Defence & Military Careers > Navy

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Thursday, August 26, 2021
SarmadAnsari's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
SarmadAnsari is on a distinguished road
Question SSC - 2021 - B (Lateral Hiring) Pakistan Navy

Assalam wa allaikum;

Hope you're doing well.
I had applied for education branch and my qualification is MS in management sciences. By the grace of Allah Almighty I have qualified the entrance test and the investigator has written *only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*.

It's requested to tell me if anyone has received message or call if they are shortlisted and what will be the selection procedure in detail. Someone told me that they won't take ISSB.

On this stage they don't know how much experience do I have so how will they shortlist me for next stage?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
hxn iqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

walaikm asalam Brother i had applied in special branch and passed the intial test but not received message yet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
hxn iqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

same Question from my side what is the procedure for selection? i also heard there is no issb for lateral entry
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
hxn iqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

share your whatsapp or fb for further discussion
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 59
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
naveed89 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarmadAnsari View Post
Assalam wa allaikum;

Hope you're doing well.
I had applied for education branch and my qualification is MS in management sciences. By the grace of Allah Almighty I have qualified the entrance test and the investigator has written *only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*.

It's requested to tell me if anyone has received message or call if they are shortlisted and what will be the selection procedure in detail. Someone told me that they won't take ISSB.

On this stage they don't know how much experience do I have so how will they shortlist me for next stage?
First of all, Congrats for passing the initial test.

Could you plz tell us whether you appeared for Lt of Lt Cdr and how much experience do you have? In which field?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 59
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
naveed89 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxn iqbal View Post
same Question from my side what is the procedure for selection? i also heard there is no issb for lateral entry
Selection procedure as per my info:-
1. Initial Test
2. Initial Interview
3. Initial Medical
4. Comprehensive Psychological Assessment at Selection Center (No ISSB for Lateral Entry)
5. Final Medical
6. Final Interview by PN Selection Board
7. Final Selection on merit by NHQ and then joining

Plz correct me, if I am wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naveed89 For This Useful Post:
IrfanAvionics (Tuesday, August 31, 2021)
  #7  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
hxn iqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

intial medical kb tak expected?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Saturday, August 28, 2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
hxn iqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

physical test tou nai hoga chest measurements etc?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Sunday, August 29, 2021
SarmadAnsari's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
SarmadAnsari is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed89 View Post
First of all, Congrats for passing the initial test.

Could you plz tell us whether you appeared for Lt of Lt Cdr and how much experience do you have? In which field?
MS kay leay sirf LT grade hai. Agar experience zada hai toh shayad Lt Com mil jaey. But everyone has applied for LT having MS degree. I have 7+ years of experience
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Sunday, August 29, 2021
SarmadAnsari's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
SarmadAnsari is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed89 View Post
Selection procedure as per my info:-
1. Initial Test
2. Initial Interview
3. Initial Medical
4. Comprehensive Psychological Assessment at Selection Center (No ISSB for Lateral Entry)
5. Final Medical
6. Final Interview by PN Selection Board
7. Final Selection on merit by NHQ and then joining

Plz correct me, if I am wrong.
It means sab kuch recruitment centre mein hoga ?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SarmadAnsari For This Useful Post:
mhshahpk (Sunday, August 29, 2021)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General Knowledge For PMS Miss_Naqvi PCS / PMS 135 Thursday, April 04, 2019 03:42 PM
Mock Screening Test for CCE 2018 incounternable SPSC (CCE) 59 Saturday, June 30, 2018 04:24 PM
Today in Pakistan History javedkey Pakistan Affairs 0 Tuesday, November 25, 2014 01:01 AM
History of Pak-US Relations Shooting Star Current Affairs 0 Tuesday, July 19, 2011 01:50 AM
The search for peace - pakistan and india Tassawur Pakistan Affairs 0 Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:49 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.