Sunday, October 25, 2020
09:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Pakistan Intelligence Agencies Jobs > National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA)

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
xpedior's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Mirpurkhas
Posts: 131
Thanks: 257
Thanked 89 Times in 54 Posts
xpedior is on a distinguished road
Default Cogratulations

Congratulations to Wamik and SiddA

Perhaps, they are not going to upload anything about the complete result on the website.

Any DD or Director post candidate received such call / sms??

Regards
__________________
“Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.”
- Oscar Wilde
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 510
Thanks: 1,207
Thanked 144 Times in 110 Posts
idealsome is on a distinguished road
Question

@Wamik @ Sidda

Congratulations to you both on this success, could you please elaborate for rest of the candidates convenience, against which posts did you both apply? Was you test conducted on 14 May 2017?

If any candidate who appeared for RO or JRO received the similar sms or call from the department??

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 263
Thanks: 69
Thanked 126 Times in 77 Posts
Wamik is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealsome View Post
@Wamik @ Sidda

Congratulations to you both on this success, could you please elaborate for rest of the candidates convenience, against which posts did you both apply? Was you test conducted on 14 May 2017?

If any candidate who appeared for RO or JRO received the similar sms or call from the department??

Thanks

yes test was for Assistant Director.

they also demanded complete application form along with documents and on that form Thursday 20th july was mentioned as last date.

But SIDD A, received the call on Thursday and the deadline for her was Friday.
__________________
Cowards die many times before their death,
Valiants taste of death but Once.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 34
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
AhmadZeeshan99 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamik View Post
yes test was for Assistant Director.

they also demanded complete application form along with documents and on that form Thursday 20th july was mentioned as last date.

But SIDD A, received the call on Thursday and the deadline for her was Friday.
What was your score in objective paper?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 263
Thanks: 69
Thanked 126 Times in 77 Posts
Wamik is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadZeeshan99 View Post
What was your score in objective paper?
Don't know

And your's ??
__________________
Cowards die many times before their death,
Valiants taste of death but Once.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 41
Thanks: 11
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
SiddA is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealsome View Post
@Wamik @ Sidda

Congratulations to you both on this success, could you please elaborate for rest of the candidates convenience, against which posts did you both apply? Was you test conducted on 14 May 2017?

If any candidate who appeared for RO or JRO received the similar sms or call from the department??

Thanks
AD post. yes 14th of may.

thanks a lot!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Friday, July 21, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 263
Thanks: 69
Thanked 126 Times in 77 Posts
Wamik is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiddA View Post
AD post. yes 14th of may.



thanks a lot!
Did u get any reply from pts after your docs submission??

And did you also send a scanned application form other than the documents??

Today a tried a number of times on the number provided by u but no call was picked up .

As you received a call from pts instead of SMS , didn't u ask anything to the person calling?

I mean that such as
Why again are the demanding the documents, as everything was already submitted at the time of applying at the very beginning??
__________________
Cowards die many times before their death,
Valiants taste of death but Once.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Saturday, July 22, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 41
Thanks: 11
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
SiddA is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamik View Post
Did u get any reply from pts after your docs submission??

And did you also send a scanned application form other than the documents??

Today a tried a number of times on the number provided by u but no call was picked up .

As you received a call from pts instead of SMS , didn't u ask anything to the person calling?

I mean that such as
Why again are the demanding the documents, as everything was already submitted at the time of applying at the very beginning??
no i didnt get any reply on email.
Yes i sent the scanned application form along with the other documents. The day they called me, they said they will be forwarding all our documents to NACTA.

I am guessing NACTA will verify them and then call candidates for the interview
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Saturday, July 22, 2017
Honey Qazi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 249
Thanks: 9
Thanked 43 Times in 40 Posts
Honey Qazi is on a distinguished road
Default

@ Wamik and SiddA
First of all congratulations. Secondly, did you download on line format from PTS site. And if you successfully downloaded the form for further correspondence, it means PTS is processing for next stage of the recruitment. I ve also applid for A.D and D.D but no message or call recieved yet regarding the status.And no update is on the site.Your information would be helpful for further query.
Thanks in anticipation.
__________________
Nip the evil in the bud.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Sunday, July 23, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 41
Thanks: 11
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
SiddA is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Qazi View Post
@ Wamik and SiddA
First of all congratulations. Secondly, did you download on line format from PTS site. And if you successfully downloaded the form for further correspondence, it means PTS is processing for next stage of the recruitment. I ve also applid for A.D and D.D but no message or call recieved yet regarding the status.And no update is on the site.Your information would be helpful for further query.
Thanks in anticipation.
Thank you!

Yes i downloaded the form from the PTS website.

Hopefully they will continue to call successful candidates next week as well, so best of luck to you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.