Saturday, November 17, 2018
08:26 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Punjab Public Service Commission > PCS / PMS

PCS / PMS Information about PCS / PMS

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 1 Week Ago
samiiqbal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lahore-Pakistan
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
samiiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulations! Age Limit for PMS-2018 is 30 years

A.o A! Government of Punjab has changed the PMS Service Rules-2004 and enhanced the upper age limit for PMS from 28 years to 30 years. Now all candidates having the age of 30 years on 1st January can appear in upcoming PMS-2018 😊
Regards: Sheikh Sami Iqbal
Govt of Pakistan Islamabad
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samiiqbal For This Useful Post:
ahmed86 (1 Week Ago), Gcian (1 Week Ago), kawishhassan2 (1 Week Ago), Perhar (1 Week Ago)
  #2  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 8
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawishhassan2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiiqbal View Post
A.o A! Government of Punjab has changed the PMS Service Rules-2004 and enhanced the upper age limit for PMS from 28 years to 30 years. Now all candidates having the age of 30 years on 1st January can appear in upcoming PMS-2018 😊
Regards: Sheikh Sami Iqbal
Govt of Pakistan Islamabad
Educational Qualification is 14 years education or 16 years education?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 1 Week Ago
samiiqbal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lahore-Pakistan
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
samiiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishhassan2 View Post
Educational Qualification is 14 years education or 16 years education?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
14 years of education with minimum 2nd Division 👍
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to samiiqbal For This Useful Post:
kawishhassan2 (1 Week Ago)
  #4  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 8
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawishhassan2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiiqbal View Post
14 years of education with minimum 2nd Division 👍
Sir are they planning to change it to 16years education for CSS? Do you have any information relating to this?
I am preparing for CSS but now really tensed because of delay in CSS 19 Registration.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 1 Week Ago
samiiqbal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lahore-Pakistan
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
samiiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishhassan2 View Post
Sir are they planning to change it to 16years education for CSS? Do you have any information relating to this?
I am preparing for CSS but now really tensed because of delay in CSS 19 Registration.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
No brother, they are not planning to increase qualification for CSS. Registration will be started in next week as far as my sources have confirmed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to samiiqbal For This Useful Post:
kawishhassan2 (1 Week Ago)
  #6  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 8
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kawishhassan2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiiqbal View Post
No brother, they are not planning to increase qualification for CSS. Registration will be started in next week as far as my sources have confirmed.
Only for this year or for coming years too?
As FPSC has suggested it many times to enhance qualification to 16 years education?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 1 Week Ago
samiiqbal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lahore-Pakistan
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
samiiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishhassan2 View Post
Only for this year or for coming years too?
As FPSC has suggested it many times to enhance qualification to 16 years education?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Only for this year, as we shall see major changes in css from next year. A civil service reforms committee under convener Dr. Ishrat Hussain is framing new rules for upcoming CSS 2020. Cluster based css is expected next time.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
matty999 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiiqbal View Post
Only for this year, as we shall see major changes in css from next year. A civil service reforms committee under convener Dr. Ishrat Hussain is framing new rules for upcoming CSS 2020. Cluster based css is expected next time.
cluster based css means?
please explain whether 16 years is compulsory
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 1 Week Ago
MMani's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 68
Thanks: 30
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
MMani is on a distinguished road
Post Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiiqbal View Post
A.o A! Government of Punjab has changed the PMS Service Rules-2004 and enhanced the upper age limit for PMS from 28 years to 30 years. Now all candidates having the age of 30 years on 1st January can appear in upcoming PMS-2018 😊
Regards: Sheikh Sami Iqbal
Govt of Pakistan Islamabad
Dear Brother,

Thank you for sharing this news.

This relaxation will allow me to appear as well. Would you please mind telling me if this update has been made public officially.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
umme hasnaat is on a distinguished road
Default

Aoa sami iqbal
When PMS 2018 is going to conduct
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The constitution of the islamic republic of pakistan, 1973[1] IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN Constitutional Law 0 Thursday, February 14, 2013 05:40 PM
Facts Zulfiqar Shah General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:55 AM
Physical Science Muhammad Adnan General Science Notes 12 Thursday, October 04, 2007 11:15 PM
Report of Technical Commitee on Water Resources Yasir Hayat Khan General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Monday, January 16, 2006 02:53 AM
Technical Report on water resources A Soul Pakistan Affairs 2 Wednesday, December 28, 2005 10:45 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.