CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   PMS Papers 2014 (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/punjab-public-service-commission/pcs-pms/pms-past-papers/pms-papers-2014/)
-   -   Pakistan Affairs: PMS 2014 (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/punjab-public-service-commission/pcs-pms/pms-past-papers/pms-papers-2014/97179-pakistan-affairs-pms-2014-a.html)

rishzzz Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:36 AM

Yes you must protest on such things but i tell you one thing I also observed the same in my center yet i was happy to see the allocations as none of those qualified whom i found cheating in the examination hall. You have only performance to beat others nothing else. People who outscore others in written get exposed in interview and they do not qualify interview. You must have heard many candidates fail PMS interview. So be cool and keep your performance ahead of others to beat such practices if any as the standard of examination will improve with time.
regards

hassanfm Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=sabeera;783979]Mine is asghar mall college, pindi
Though they didnt change our centre but they keep on telling again and again that your optional centre is same
So i guess it was pre plan for some centres
But this cheating thing is seriously makes one :mad:
What about those students who traveld so long to just give the exams,[/QUOTE]
Please contact Mrs Fehmida Mushtaq . 042-99200161-62 . Report this matter to her

Incorporeal Sunday, November 23, 2014 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Monk;783916]
I'm going with:
Philosophy
Punjabi
MassCom[/QUOTE]

Have you been successful in locating the 2012 or any previous year's past paper of Philosophy? Only those of 2009 and 1994 are present here.

kal3m Sunday, November 23, 2014 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=Monk;783933]He made speech after being elected as a member of imperial legislative council in which he demanded separate electorates

Couldn't understand the difference[/QUOTE]
Brother would you please refer me to the book from where you read that it was Sir Syed who demanded "Separate Electorates" for the first time. From where I read it was the Simla Deputation which demanded "Separate Electorates" for the Muslims of India. See (The Making of Pakistan by K.K. Aziz page numbers 28, and 171-173) and (Trek to Pakistan page number 92).
In fact what I construed from the history of Pakistan movement, Sir Syed was not in the favor of elections, he supported the system of nomination which was present in the act of 1861, though, he was the first person who presented the "Two Nations Theory" but he didn't demand separate electorates for the Muslims of India. However he criticized the system of elections in 1892 in which majority was won by Hindus and at that point he said that Hindus are four times larger in strength than the Muslims of India, how is it possible to justify the numbers of Muslims through this system of elections.

And brother, the issue of longest border is very clear. The border between India and Pakistan is 1600 km, rest is between Indian held Kashmir and Jammu Kashmir which is almost 700 km and is known as LOC. We cannot add that border as a border of Pakistan.

Regards

[QUOTE=hafiz mubashar;783939]@kal3m
Sir, kindly elaborate it
So far I have read, the first permanent representative was Syed Ahmad Shah aka Patras Bukhari. He was appointed in 1951.
While Sir Zafarullah Khan posted in 1961. So kindly clarify it.[/QUOTE]
Dear member I am not sure about this option as it is said that permanent representative was Sir Zafrullah, however first representative to UN was Patras Bukhari. But I am not sure of Zafrullah or Patras Bukhari.

Monk Sunday, November 23, 2014 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=kal3m;784111]However he criticized the system of elections in 1892 in which majority was won by Hindus and at that point he said that Hindus are four times larger in strength than the Muslims of India, how is it possible to justify the numbers of Muslims through this system of elections.
[/QUOTE]

On the basis of this he went on to demand separate electorate, will try to post reference after exams

Monk Monday, November 24, 2014 02:02 AM

[QUOTE=Incorporeal;784055]Have you been successful in locating the 2012 or any previous year's past paper of Philosophy? Only those of 2009 and 1994 are present here.[/QUOTE]
Sorry I don't have those right now

raufaccountax Friday, December 25, 2015 12:05 AM

I will attempt Pakistan Studies in Urdu. I am confused about fill in the blanks question. Whether can I attempt fill in the blanks in Urdu?

Kindly guide

03:49 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.