Wednesday, August 15, 2018
06:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Punjab Public Service Commission > PPSC Others Examinations

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Wednesday, May 09, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Gujrat
Posts: 46
Thanks: 5
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
black panther is on a distinguished road
Default Assistant anti terrorism court BS 16

What is the promotion criteria and nature of job for the above said post as I m already working in BS-16
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Arsenal FC's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 740
Thanks: 55
Thanked 282 Times in 203 Posts
Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road
Default Assistant anti terrorism court BS 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by black panther View Post
What is the promotion criteria and nature of job for the above said post as I m already working in BS-16

You will only have one promotion to the seat of superintendent. Nature of job is same as any other assistant job....noting drafting and filing....you would have to initiate cases/notes which would we approved by your seniors....and for that you need to be well versed in rules and regulations. Keeping records. After getting approval on note portion making a draft and sending it for signature so that it becomes a letter. Upon the approval of officers/judges issuing notifications etc

Salary package of ministerial staff in courts is comparatively higher as compared to other departments.

Note: i am already working as an Assistant (BS -16) on 5 year contract at a good department but would still be going for it due to 3 main reasons firstly it being of permanent nature, secondly it is more lucrative and lastly the 3 ATC's of Rawalpindi district are very near to my home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
shehzadRay is on a distinguished road
Default

I am working on BPS 14 as a teacher in my local city Lahore .should I go for said post?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Gujrat
Posts: 46
Thanks: 5
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
black panther is on a distinguished road
Default

Posting place is RWP
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Gujrat
Posts: 46
Thanks: 5
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
black panther is on a distinguished road
Default

In which dept you are working?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 142
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
redrose78 is on a distinguished road
Default

I am not going to apply against 2 seats. As i know there will be a tough competition and in case i would not pass the paper i will lost a chance.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
samiiqbal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Lahore-Pakistan
Posts: 38
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
samiiqbal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal FC View Post
You will only have one promotion to the seat of superintendent. Nature of job is same as any other assistant job....noting drafting and filing....you would have to initiate cases/notes which would we approved by your seniors....and for that you need to be well versed in rules and regulations. Keeping records. After getting approval on note portion making a draft and sending it for signature so that it becomes a letter. Upon the approval of officers/judges issuing notifications etc

Salary package of ministerial staff in courts is comparatively higher as compared to other departments.

Note: i am already working as an Assistant (BS -16) on 5 year contract at a good department but would still be going for it due to 3 main reasons firstly it being of permanent nature, secondly it is more lucrative and lastly the 3 ATC's of Rawalpindi district are very near to my home.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salam! Dear can you tell me the areas of these all ATC Courts? I want to estimate distance from my home.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Arsenal FC's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 740
Thanks: 55
Thanked 282 Times in 203 Posts
Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiiqbal View Post
Salam! Dear can you tell me the areas of these all ATC Courts? I want to estimate distance from my home.


There are three actually one is in kacheri and two are near adyala jail or vice versa but these are the two locations.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Sunday, May 13, 2018
Arsenal FC's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 740
Thanks: 55
Thanked 282 Times in 203 Posts
Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by black panther View Post
In which dept you are working?


Commissioner's office,
Revenue department


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: lahore
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
madam talash is on a distinguished road
Default arsenal FC

Pls share the starting salary of assistant in anti terrorism court??
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to madam talash For This Useful Post:
Davidd (5 Days Ago)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All about Pakistan Muhammad Adnan General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 80 Friday, April 28, 2017 07:06 PM
Jobs in NAB stuck00123 National Accountability Bureau (NAB) 1851 Saturday, March 11, 2017 02:13 PM
Timeline: Judiciary vs executive Call for Change Current Affairs 0 Tuesday, June 19, 2012 06:14 PM
Need help: Constitution's questions rqabutt Constitutional Law 11 Monday, February 07, 2011 10:06 PM
Constitution of the United States Muhammad Adnan General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 1 Monday, June 18, 2007 09:55 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.