CSS Forums Thursday, September 18, 2014
02:39 PM (GMT +5)
 
 
Home   Beginner's Guide   Rules   Syllabus   Past Papers   CSP Members  

Go Back   CSS Forums > Sindh Public Service Commission > SPSC

SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission


Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #231  
Old Saturday, December 01, 2012
Ali Mallah's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,550
Thanks: 485
Thanked 1,553 Times in 904 Posts
Ali Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to all
Default Some Facts and figures about the Teachers' Vacancies

Some Facts and figures about the Teachers' Vacancies and test:

More than 700,000 Applicants


10,545 posts for PST
6,665 posts for JST
1,038 posts for HST
===================
Total: 18,248 Vacancies:



District Wise Break up of vacancies:

Sanghar: Total posts 400

184 PST, 193 JST and 23 HST.

Kashmore Total posts 565

469 PST, 83 JST and 13 HST.

Shaheed Benazirabad 2,181 posts

1343 PST, 690 JST and 168 HST.

Hyderabad Total posts 1,234

454 PST, 628 JST and 152 HST.

Tando Allahyar Total posts 220

82 PST, 128 JST and 10 HST.

Jamshoro Total posts 402

215 PST, 172 JST and 15 HST.

Jacobabad Total posts 391

185 PST, 106 JST and 100 HST.

Umerkot Total posts 1,228

925 PST, 403 JST and 03 HST.

Mirpurkhas Total posts 735

419 PST, 303 JST and 13 HST.

Khairpur Total posts 1,795

917 PST, 742 JST and 136 HST.

Tharparkar Total posts 2,061

1633 PST, 360 JST and 68 HST.

Matiari Total posts 293

151 PST, 128 JST and 24 HST.

Ghotki Total posts 744

524 PST, 163 JST and 57 HST.

Sukkur Total posts 821

146 PST, 506 JST and 169 HST.

Karachi Total posts 2,995

1057 PST, 2668 JST and 79 HST.

Dadu Total posts 624

460 PST, 104 JST and 58 HST.

Thatta Total posts 1,168

657 PST, 493 JST and 18 HST.

Badin Total posts 1,235

750 PST, 405 JST and 80 HST.

Qambar-Shahdadkot 741 posts

444 PST, 250 JST and 47 HST.

Larkana Total posts 1,240

988 PST, 189 JST and 83 HST.

Naushahro Feroze Total posts 1,063

702 PST, 275 JST and 86 HST.
__________________
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude...Zig Ziglar
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
Bozdar Iqbal (Saturday, December 01, 2012), foziaparveenaa (Saturday, December 01, 2012), Gulzar Ali (Tuesday, December 04, 2012), Hassan Basheer (Saturday, December 01, 2012), khan (Sunday, December 02, 2012), lubna qadir (Friday, December 28, 2012), meritoriousme (Saturday, December 01, 2012), Mushtaq Ahmed (Sunday, December 02, 2012), mushtaque ahmed solangi (Sunday, December 09, 2012), pureapak (Saturday, December 01, 2012), sweety03 (Saturday, December 01, 2012), thedeadman (Saturday, December 01, 2012)
  #232  
Old Saturday, December 01, 2012
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: koi jaga nae milti chhupne ke lie
Posts: 57
Thanks: 45
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
foziaparveenaa is on a distinguished road
Default

Please help me out in maths. I can handle every thing for the test but can not handle maths. I need the link of ratio, percentage etc. maths excessive. Please i need this material from online. (I am the candidate for pst+jst) please share the links so that I can start my maths. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old Saturday, December 01, 2012
pureapak's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Karachi
Posts: 563
Thanks: 185
Thanked 380 Times in 251 Posts
pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough
Default

Ali you missed Shikarpur ...
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Thanks: 37
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
ahmad siddiqui is on a distinguished road
Default

i agree from the opinions of all members regarding ali bhai's contributions and very much thank ful to him
guide us for preparation of exam is there any book helpful for us?
especially for hst
w'll be thankful
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Zaheer Qadri's Avatar
Optimist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Larkana
Posts: 965
Thanks: 540
Thanked 445 Times in 343 Posts
Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foziaparveenaa View Post
Please help me out in maths. I can handle every thing for the test but can not handle maths. I need the link of ratio, percentage etc. maths excessive. Please i need this material from online. (I am the candidate for pst+jst) please share the links so that I can start my maths. Thanks.
Links are also very important but i would say i was one of the people who hate maths but gradually i learnt to love it,therefore now i am able to do much better in maths as compared to before.. i am also candidate for JST.. I suggest you to practise maths from text books of 6th,7th & 8th.. focus on text books..once you cleared them you would need not any link.. but only for practice purpose may be..
here is good website for aptitude..


http://www.indiabix.com/aptitude/questions-and-answers/

Good luck..
__________________
Live and Let Live!
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Ali Mubashir's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ASTEROID VESTA BETWEEN THE ORBIT OF MARS AND JUPITER
Posts: 635
Thanks: 10
Thanked 451 Times in 278 Posts
Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
Some Facts and figures about the Teachers' Vacancies and test:

More than 700,000 Applicants


10,545 posts for PST
6,665 posts for JST
1,038 posts for HST
===================
Total: 18,248 Vacancies:



District Wise Break up of vacancies:

Sanghar: Total posts 400

184 PST, 193 JST and 23 HST.

Kashmore Total posts 565

469 PST, 83 JST and 13 HST.

Shaheed Benazirabad 2,181 posts

1343 PST, 690 JST and 168 HST.

Hyderabad Total posts 1,234

454 PST, 628 JST and 152 HST.

Tando Allahyar Total posts 220

82 PST, 128 JST and 10 HST.

Jamshoro Total posts 402

215 PST, 172 JST and 15 HST.

Jacobabad Total posts 391

185 PST, 106 JST and 100 HST.

Umerkot Total posts 1,228

925 PST, 403 JST and 03 HST.

Mirpurkhas Total posts 735

419 PST, 303 JST and 13 HST.

Khairpur Total posts 1,795

917 PST, 742 JST and 136 HST.

Tharparkar Total posts 2,061

1633 PST, 360 JST and 68 HST.

Matiari Total posts 293

151 PST, 128 JST and 24 HST.

Ghotki Total posts 744

524 PST, 163 JST and 57 HST.

Sukkur Total posts 821

146 PST, 506 JST and 169 HST.

Karachi Total posts 2,995

1057 PST, 2668 JST and 79 HST.

Dadu Total posts 624

460 PST, 104 JST and 58 HST.

Thatta Total posts 1,168

657 PST, 493 JST and 18 HST.

Badin Total posts 1,235

750 PST, 405 JST and 80 HST.

Qambar-Shahdadkot 741 posts

444 PST, 250 JST and 47 HST.

Larkana Total posts 1,240

988 PST, 189 JST and 83 HST.

Naushahro Feroze Total posts 1,063

702 PST, 275 JST and 86 HST.
dear ali mallah i have come to know that there will be written test only against these vacancies, one who secured 60 or 70 marks will be considerd as successful one. and there will be no interview for these vacancies, is it right???????
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Ali Mallah's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,550
Thanks: 485
Thanked 1,553 Times in 904 Posts
Ali Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
dear ali mallah i have come to know that there will be written test only against these vacancies, one who secured 60 or 70 marks will be considerd as successful one. and there will be no interview for these vacancies, is it right???????
You are right, No interview is required.
As per recruitment policy 2008, the teacher's recruitment will be based on following things:
Following score will be counted to prepare final merit:

Test Score +
Highest Acd: Qualif: +
Highest Prof: Qualif: +
Gender Marks only Female (20 marks) +
Vacancy exists in candidates own UC (30 marks)========> Final merit

Highest Acd: Qualif: (only highest degree will be given marks)

Matric .................................(8 Marks)
FA/Fsc .................................(10 Marks)
B.sc/BA/B.Com/BBA/Bcs............(12 Marks)
"M.sc/MA/M.Com/MBA/Mcs........(15 Marks)

Highest Prof: Qualif: (only highest degree will be given marks)

PTC...............(8 Marks)
C.T ...............(10 Marks)
B.Ed...............(12 Marks)
M.Ed...............(15 Marks)
__________________
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude...Zig Ziglar
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
Aariz Ahmad (Sunday, December 02, 2012), foziaparveenaa (Sunday, December 02, 2012), lubna qadir (Sunday, December 02, 2012)
  #238  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: koi jaga nae milti chhupne ke lie
Posts: 57
Thanks: 45
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
foziaparveenaa is on a distinguished road
Default

for pst I did not submit my b.a & ma degrees and for jst also I did not submet my m.a's degree, just submited the documents which were required .........That means now I wont get plus marks of B.A and M.A (this is what we dont have guidence and knowledge of these things thats why we always lack despite of having hard work. So sad really....
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tandojam
Posts: 161
Thanks: 85
Thanked 53 Times in 40 Posts
mushtaque ahmed solangi is on a distinguished road
Default

Only Highest degree marks will be added for the final selection or whole degrees marks will be added to the final selection. When will NTS upload candidate list for these vacancies.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sukkur
Posts: 215
Thanks: 122
Thanked 90 Times in 69 Posts
Aariz Ahmad will become famous soon enough
Default

@ Ali Mallah
In previous papers I saw that questions of Maths being asked in Sindhi. I have always studied Maths in English. I really can not understand the "juzza, wadhi angg, etc". How do non-sindhi speaking candidates solve the papers in Sindhi?
Is there also a same version of questions in English too?


Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtaque ahmed solangi View Post
Only Highest degree marks will be added for the final selection or whole degrees marks will be added to the final selection. When will NTS upload candidate list for these vacancies.
Ali had clearly said that ONLY highest degree will be given marks. For example if you have done Masters you would be getting 15 marks and no seperate marks for Bachlors or inter.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aariz Ahmad For This Useful Post:
mushtaque ahmed solangi (Sunday, December 02, 2012)
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Essays - Officer Academy LHR uzma khan youzaf zai Essays 23 Wednesday, April 16, 2014 01:16 PM
development of pakistan press since 1947 Janeeta Journalism 13 Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:24 PM
Every thing about Sindh & Sindhi Zulfiqar Shah References and Recommendations 0 Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:08 AM
Constitutional Law: SELECTED CONSTITUTIONS OF THE WORLD Ahmed Ali Shah Constitutional Law 17 Monday, May 09, 2011 10:01 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: This is not the official website of Federal Public Service Commission Pakistan. This is a non-commercial website helping individuals who intend to join civil service of Pakistan. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We do not claim that the site is an exhaustive compilation of information about Civil Service of Pakistan neither represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content contained on, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any page of this website. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete or up to date. However, honest efforts have been made to provide comprehensive information for the benefit of users. The documents and material displayed or mentioned on this site are not official copies. Please contact FPSC for updated rules and regulations governing CSS examination.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.