Tuesday, July 07, 2015
12:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Sindh Public Service Commission > SPSC

SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #191  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Zaheer Qadri's Avatar
Optimist
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Larkana & khairpur mirs
Posts: 1,013
Thanks: 592
Thanked 470 Times in 354 Posts
Zaheer Qadri will become famous soon enough
Default @muhammad hussain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
brother Muhammad hussain kindly tell me which books you took for islamic history period I and II ? how you prepared. and may i know your email address?
Sir kindly answer my query

__________________
Live and Let Live!
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jacobabad, Sindh.
Posts: 48
Thanks: 8
Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts
asifalishah is on a distinguished road
Default

A STUDY OF ISLAMIC HISTORY BY K.ALI.
This book covers both I & II papers in short time; i referred this book in PCS 2008 for islamic history II and obtained 104 marks.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Ali Mallah's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,533
Thanks: 489
Thanked 1,576 Times in 908 Posts
Ali Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to allAli Mallah is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post


I welcome your opinion for a little correction.


1.
I am 25 and meet the whole eligibility criteria laid down by SPSC for CCE.
its quite confusing how you smelled frustration from my words ?

what i spoke was baked by sound arguments. You were also supposed to come up with a reasonable viewpoint and affordable evaluation.

2.
Luck is the best excuse to save embarrassment. It is a milestone in the process of theoretic motivation. Let's not lose a common sense in deep abstract conjectures.

3. In a broader perspective, with a realistic outlook, there is no good in 15 years HEAVY DUTY age relaxation policy. if you think there is any.. i would love to know what and how of it?


4. It would be highly appreciated if you withstand the feedback maturely, take no offense ,use sober words and spare us silly insinuations.

Thanks
First of all You do not have right to make any amendment in my opinion.

Your previous post arguments:

1. Do you call your misconception and fear a logical argument to oppose age relaxation? This is baseless argument which does not hold any credit as there are thousands of applicants which do not have any political affiliation for support. Age relaxation is granted to the candidate to compensate the duration from late 90s till end of dictator rule during there was ban on Jobs. It was granted on strong public demand protests if you remember. It is granted irrespective or party affiliation to all the people so your argument does not hold any weight-age i guess.


2. How can you call over age persons so called deserving? Do you have your self made criteria to check the real deserving candidates and so called deserving candidates? I think this is the function of SPSC, let them do their job.
No large scale switching is possible in my opinion because mostly fresh people are hired along with some experienced people with good practical background.

3. In light of argument mentioned in clause 1, the case against the age relaxation in sindh will be weaker because of the continuous ban on jobs have deprived thousands of the people which have eventually become over-age. If SPSC does not allow them to contest PCS-2013 this will be against the fundamental rights of these people as this practise can be called as discriminatory. (Its as per my understanding, any one can differ)

4. Again a simple argument that SPSC has more workload. Don't you think that by inviting applications manually they themselves are inviting work load for themselves . Let me tell you inside story that they welcome such work load so that they can get TA/DAs for extra work on week days and late sittings.

5. Agreed to final comment

Though you took my comments on the other way, I was not arguing your arguments i was just pointing out the useless exchange of words between you and one other member at the forum, but you didn't took it maturely and now indirectly you were hitting me.
__________________
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude...Zig Ziglar
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
yasmeen lakho (Wednesday, July 10, 2013)
  #194  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
muhammad hussain's Avatar
Section Officer
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2008 - Roll No. 1598
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: karachi
Posts: 113
Thanks: 37
Thanked 65 Times in 47 Posts
muhammad hussain is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaheer Qadri View Post
Sir kindly answer my query
K.Ali is good. but you may have some additional information from any other books/Net to substantiate your answers.
__________________
no body is busy in this world................its all about priorities............
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to muhammad hussain For This Useful Post:
Zaheer Qadri (Tuesday, July 09, 2013)
  #195  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
pureapak's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Karachi
Posts: 625
Thanks: 223
Thanked 414 Times in 276 Posts
pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farid_Asclepius View Post
Well I see great sigh of relief expressed by the baby candidate. Above ideas project a deep rooted fear, a fear of tough competition from experienced contenders. The candidate wishes to be the lone person appearing in CCE, but sadly if wishes were horses beggars would have ridden them.

(you know what PPP Govt; grants general relaxation, as in the past, for inducting those party workers, their kith and kin, who passed age limits)

Flawed judgment, are all PPP associated candidates above 28 years of age???? And all genius candidates are of age 25

( Majority of age demanding people (so called deserving ones) is already employed at lofty positions by either public or private institutes)

This is split from reality. Please keep yourself updated by reading newspapers, the fact is that Sindh- R has one of the highest unemployment rates.

.

Thanks for serving me a laughing stock.

Those who could not do any thing even at the age of 30 plus... i don't think they are worth fearing any way....

Age relaxation is an other way around to the genuine rules which are followed only when pressure groups come in action... ( bro you seem less a candidate and more a pressure group this way ) you are forcing the government to by pass its rules which were suspended due to serious implications. (Why did sindh Govt ban on age relaxation ? )


.
__________________
"Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?"
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
pureapak's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Karachi
Posts: 625
Thanks: 223
Thanked 414 Times in 276 Posts
pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mallah View Post
First of all You do not have right to make any amendment in my opinion.

Your previous post arguments:

1. Do you call your misconception and fear a logical argument to oppose age relaxation? This is baseless argument which does not hold any credit as there are thousands of applicants which do not have any political affiliation for support. Age relaxation is granted to the candidate to compensate the duration from late 90s till end of dictator rule during there was ban on Jobs. It was granted on strong public demand protests if you remember. It is granted irrespective or party affiliation to all the people so your argument does not hold any weight-age i guess.


2. How can you call over age persons so called deserving? Do you have your self made criteria to check the real deserving candidates and so called deserving candidates? I think this is the function of SPSC, let them do their job.
No large scale switching is possible in my opinion because mostly fresh people are hired along with some experienced people with good practical background.

3. In light of argument mentioned in clause 1, the case against the age relaxation in sindh will be weaker because of the continuous ban on jobs have deprived thousands of the people which have eventually become over-age. If SPSC does not allow them to contest PCS-2013 this will be against the fundamental rights of these people as this practise can be called as discriminatory. (Its as per my understanding, any one can differ)

4. Again a simple argument that SPSC has more workload. Don't you think that by inviting applications manually they themselves are inviting work load for themselves . Let me tell you inside story that they welcome such work load so that they can get TA/DAs for extra work on week days and late sittings.

5. Agreed to final comment

Though you took my comments on the other way, I was not arguing your arguments i was just pointing out the useless exchange of words between you and one other member at the forum, but you didn't took it maturely and now indirectly you were hitting me.
Kindly mark an era when there was ban on the jobs advertised by SPSC ? as we are discussing SPSC here..

bro;
You guys are escaping the truth. The truth is
' TIME AND TIDE WAITS FOR NONE '. Accept it , time for over aged candidates is OVER...

.
__________________
"Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?"
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 123
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 59
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Mz89 is on a distinguished road
Default

Please somebody throw some light on 'Essay in Urdu' and 'General paper in Urdu' as how to prepare for them and which books are to be referred in this regard. And what is the pattern/structure of 'General paper in Urdu', if anybody knows?
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Maha hassan's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Karachi
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Maha hassan is on a distinguished road
Default

Assalam o alaikm

Respected members of Forum

Freinds, i want to apply in the CCE exam 2013, for the posts of
Assistant commissioner,
Section officer &
Mukhtiarkar posts.
Freinds i need your guidance and assistance in this regard,
Kindly suggest me that which books i should concern for preparation.
And if you provide some past papers of those posts , that will be very helpful.
I request all of you to please join me on my facebook page. (mahahassan896@yahoo.com)
Thanks to all of you.
Stay blessed.
__________________
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old Tuesday, July 09, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 386
Thanks: 131
Thanked 197 Times in 142 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha hassan View Post
Assalam o alaikm

Respected members of Forum

Freinds, i want to apply in the CCE exam 2013, for the posts of
Assistant commissioner,
Section officer &
Mukhtiarkar posts.
Freinds i need your guidance and assistance in this regard,
Kindly suggest me that which books i should concern for preparation.
And if you provide some past papers of those posts , that will be very helpful.
I request all of you to please join me on my facebook page. (mahahassan896@yahoo.com)
Thanks to all of you.
Stay blessed.
Salam visit http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-syllabus.php

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide.php
Kindly clear what kind of support do you want
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SINDH
Posts: 88
Thanks: 37
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
shahid kalroo is on a distinguished road
Default

faridi publishers book SPSC there are all past papers compulsory and optional and all guidance about pcs, your all queries are there.its very helpful
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SPSC announced schedule for Lecturer tests 2013 Ali Mallah SPSC 78 Sunday, June 30, 2013 03:18 AM
Lecturer English BPS-17 result announced BY SPSC salman sial SPSC 7 Sunday, June 13, 2010 05:36 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: This is not the official website of Federal Public Service Commission Pakistan. This is a non-commercial website helping individuals who intend to join civil service of Pakistan. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We do not claim that the site is an exhaustive compilation of information about Civil Service of Pakistan neither represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content contained on, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any page of this website. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete or up to date. However, honest efforts have been made to provide comprehensive information for the benefit of users. The documents and material displayed or mentioned on this site are not official copies. Please contact FPSC for updated rules and regulations governing CSS examination.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.