View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2017

MMani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Despot View Post
Your outlines are impressive. If you are preparing to appear in 2018 then it would be fine as studying other subjects you would come to gain more information about the concerned topic as well other.
for your above outlines: You have completely skipped the religion/extremism factor (already mentioned).
Additionally, I will suggest you listen one of the speeches of Javed Ahmed Ghamdi (I can't recall the title of that video) He had given a satisfactory ground relating to your topic.

(I just recently begun to prepare for Essay writing: so don't get me a Senior) Thanks.

I think we both are victims of JAGANGIR's fraud and deception. Jahangir's third class policy of money-making has severely affected our time and energy. I mistakenly bought such a book of essays by Jahangir and passed it to one of my junior friends the other day. Pak. Affair's & Current Affairs' books contain 99.9% internet material (I think same might be the case with other subject books).
Regarding Essay writing I will suggest you to avoid all of these books. Just consider other subjects; practice writing what you are studying these days (better; write 500 words paragraph regularly); write a long essay weekly+outlining.
I agree religion, education and some other points were missed. Now this recent hype of populosm created by Donal Trump can also be fit somewhere as per the demands of topics.
Well once again I agree with your feedback of some low standard books, I am studying essay related material online.
Best of luck....17Feb (true and extended valentine's day) is approaching :p

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk