View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 13, 2008

zarkhan is on a distinguished road
Arrow continued..

Once again thank you very much mirfaisal for the guidence. i,ll start reading sections which you have given as preliminary guess from your uploaded bare acts as told you im not in Pakistan so can,t access books untill my return to country. i will inshAllah be in touch with you as fro judiciary exam we have to rely on "self taught programme" so will be keep on bugging you

im sorry to hear about your failuer in interview but dont worry im sure you,ll clear it this time inshAllah . But may i know what happeend in interview as before asking for guidence i told you that you seems to be the most well informed active member of thisforum. so would you like to share your experience by telling us what (in your view) proved to be an achellie's heel , what was lacking then?

Mir could you please also tell me a litlle bit about preparing the other subjects like english,esp urdu and GK. i mean which books shouldi consult forthem and which syllabus one should follow or when preparing these subjects which areas one should stress upon..

hope you,ll reply soon
take care

regards
salik_malik (Friday, September 18, 2009)