View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Franz Kafka said All language is but a poor translation. Our education system is unfortunately language based instead of knowledge based. Reverting to Urdu will not change anything but make it worse. Those candidates who have studied since years for competitive exam are suddenly told to hang them selves upside down. hundred of candidates including myself failed in 2016 because after the new syllabus change there were hardly 5 months for candidates to prepare. and those who who cleared 2016, i bet that luck was with them. I prepared so well all my optional and then because of syllabus change, i could only retain one subject and had to select new 5 optional, which was an impossible task to be completed in 5 months. but there were many candidates for which the new syllabus brought no change in their already decided combination, so luck favors them again.
Simply, the FPSC needs to get mature, and give candidates enough time to prepare and adopt themselves to the changes. The whole system was stuck and sleepy from the past four decades and suddenly they are wake now, and they have turned down the tables on 2016, and now 2018 aspirants.

Ironically, now the court will decide our syllabus.These are the fruits of judicial activism. Live long Pakistan
wahabfahad (Wednesday, February 15, 2017)