View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 19, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

During Islamiyat paper at my center suddenly mobile tune rang. Student was sitting at the back of hall. Examiners who were standing at front were unable to trace it. Some of the students dared to point out the student otherwise instead of searching examiners were willing to let it go. Only mobile was taken from that student. No serious action taken. He had phone in his pocket for at least 2 hours. So, if one can have cell phone in pocket during exams it is not difficult to take snaps of paper. During objective paper level of supervision is a little bit strict but during subjective portion students were easily copying each other's paper. Supervisors stay on front and no body cares what is happening at middle and back.
This is my second experience with FPSC but 1st as CSS candidate. Previously I appeared for the post of Revenue inspector FBR. During that test strictness level was very high. All codes were being followed by supervisors but during CSS exams no one is caring about using wrong means even they do not check our CNIC or admission certificates.
Rest in peace FPSC
The Following User Says Thank You to Anum Zara For This Useful Post:
quantumX (Monday, February 20, 2017)