View Single Post
Old Monday, February 20, 2017

quantumX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadhash View Post
blink

Can'ts say that this pic is a scam too. Its 100% original. There are certainly secrecy lapses during 2017 exams. If someone can take this pic, then certainly they can also check the answers by connecting to internet.
He must have taken help from internet. It is an eye-opener for every hard working aspirant, and upsetting to see such things happen. I came across this picture while scrolling the FB group where someone had posted this picture in the comments section of some post. However, the photo was removed with in a few minutes, but I quickly saved it on my system for purpose of evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poswal View Post
It is disappointing. This is a serious matter, a major violation of right of fair and equal opportunity. Aspirants dedicate their lives to this exam, and this is what we get for our honest hard work from the system. As if a common man doesnt exist. There should be a legal investigation in to the matter, and if it doesn't happen the matter should be taken to court.
Much disappointed.
Even though I haven't appeared this time, but I got angry to see that how someone managed to remain equipped with a cell phone during the exam. I luckily came across this, and shared it over here to bring this matter into your consideration. FPSC should refine the mechanism of conducting the exams as much as possible, as most of us put so much at stake for the sake of this exam.
The Following User Says Thank You to quantumX For This Useful Post:
fawadhash (Monday, February 20, 2017)