View Single Post
Old Monday, February 27, 2017

Faiza Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by raighulammustafa View Post
Thanks for your kind reply. I have reas that many csp's have negated the topic given. As you can see no one has agreed to the statement that feminism is not a third world issue. Every one has written against statement. I found it very difficult to prove the statement given, so I wrote against it and gave valid proofs. Fingers crossed.
I dare to differ from your statement on the basis that last year when i attempted, i specially put this question on the forum and there was unanimous consensus on this issue that topic statement MUST NOT be opposed in your essay stance.... You HAVE to write ON the given topic, not AGAINST it......

As you must have seen there was a topic in the paper posing QUESTION to the candidate that " is world moving toward globalization?" (something like that), now here you can take either positive or negative stance..... However, topic taken by you asked you to prove that Literature IS lonely place of idealist......

The thing you could do was to chose another topic with whom you could comply.....

However, when result will announce... Please share your marks in this thread so we could get the concrete idea of whether we can negate the topic or not.....