View Single Post
Old Monday, February 27, 2017

Arsenal FC is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
Dear, there has always been a serious discrepancy in FPSC's conduct. It took around 1.5 years after test in final selection of my cousin, and one of my friend was selected with in just two months... Even he was forced to join just after the interview within 15 days....after getting final letter.

It all depends upon their need.
But don't you think that when they are taking fees from each and every candidate than its their duty to declare result on time.

I mean look at these bogus senate committee's which keep on criticizing the NTS for taking fees and doing this and that.....when the fact is NTS atleast declares the result on time regardless of whether its an authority or not.

Think about the people who are nearing 28 years age and they loose the opportunity to apply in maximum posts just due to their dead slow process. Most of their recruitment processes take almost 1-1.5 years and that is pathetic and shameful to say the least.

You said about need...they are taking proper fees for this....if there is no need than why advertise in the first place....why disgracefully play with the lives of youth which is already suffering from joblessness.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Arsenal FC For This Useful Post:
plotinium (Monday, February 27, 2017)