View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 02, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen Observer 555 View Post
The target score for the test of AD in FGO may come out to be 70 to 80. The toughest being 80 and the loosest being 70. The test was not as easy as it has been taken to be. The test, with the Mathematics portion being the most difficult, was a moderate test. In fact, too easy to be called difficult and too difficult to be called easy. Moderate tests usually have target score within the range of 70 to 80.

Predictions are, more often than but not, very unpredictable. But if they are guided by a realization of the ground realities and a due cognizance of the various variables that come to play, predictions may prove to be true.

20 would have scored up to 95.
20 would have scored up to 90.
30 would have scored up to 85.
50 would have scored up to 80.
60 would have scored up to 75.
60 would have scored up to 70.
Total candidates to be called to the descriptive test 240.

This a rough estimate and you may -as strongly as you could- disagree to the hypothetical statistics I have provided. Call it a Utopian fantasy, call it a jocund flight of imagination, call it 'a tale told by an idiot, full of' optimism and great expectations, and call it you may, whatever you please to call it: the fact remains, the cat is, at least till now, yet to be out of the sack. WHAT CAN THE POOR 'CANDIDATE' DO BUT TO BE MERRY!
Very nice hypothetical calculation. I do agree with you. I call it a good predicted estimation. How many marks do you expect? Math was modetate, I could solve upto 13 mcqs and rest were almost guesses attempted. Some questions in GK, though seemed easy, yet were difficult when I confronted their answers. I think to score 80 to 85, would lead to shortlist. But 90 to 95 is almost impossible except in rare cases. Lekin , whatever the difficulty of test was, 85 would be good marks. In order to be unbeatable, one must do extreme hard work. Again I say, 95 score is mushkil lekin not impossible. Agar dil se kisi b kam ko perfection se karo or pora dam laga kar karo to tareekh k record tak tootjate hain. 100/100 b karsakte ho janab. Or muje yakeen hai k ye sach me hoskta. Best of luck.