View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 05, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

When Fatima Jinnah joined AIML? 1939

When Quaid-i-Azam met Gandhi first time? 1916

Where Quaid-i-Azam met Gandhi first time? Lucknow

Where Quaid-i-Azam joined AIML: Bombay in 1913

Which is the world’s largest economy: China in terms of GDP $21.27 trillion (PPP; 2016) & USA in terms of $18.56 trillion (2016, Nominal). Ans the question accordingly, but in terms of question, having no statistics then US is the ans. Another question arises, whose GNP is the most, it would be Japan.

Who’s the first Urdu port? Amir Khusro

Which is the most populous city of the world? Most pupulous CITY is Shangai, & most populous CAPITAL is Tokyo. Hopefully, it is clear now.

How many Aayat are in first Wahi? 5 of Surah e Alaq

Which country has the highest per capita income among SAARC? Sri Lanka. In terms of education, health, & unusual floods, Srilanka is the 1st.

How become responsible (take charge) when Chief Minister is away? : Governor since he is the administrator of province according to 73 constitution

Which is the largest (main) source of electricity in Pakistan? Thermal

Who was the first foreign head of state to visit Pakistan? Iran's head of state

How many prophets’ names are mentioned in the Quran? in Doger 25, in PPSC by Jahangir 25, in Carvan it is 26. But the correct ans is 26 according to a text book

At the time of partition, which one was the largest state of India? Hyderabad Daccan

Which is the first commercial of Pakistan? Habib Bank, even this was the 1st bank, on resquest of Pak, gave us loan at first

When Islamabad became capital? It's name was entitled in 1959. But the status of Capital was given by in 1960.

Who discovered Solar System? Copernicus

Who is the founder of US Republican Party? Hamilton, I dont remember his full name. Whereas, Thomas Jefferson founded Democrates

Which is the largest desert of the world? Sahara is tge biggest on account of northern hemisphere or non polar, if it asks Polar, then anatrctica. But generally, Sahara is the correct

Whom Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) met at the 7th sky: Hazrat Ibrahim

Which is the continent without glacier: Europe

Hope it will help. Sorry to late rely as I was in my friend's marriage, made pangras on Tenu Dulha kine barraya bhutnikey.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenboat For This Useful Post:
asmimran (Monday, May 15, 2017), humayonpervaiz (Friday, May 19, 2017), Imrantm (Sunday, March 05, 2017), NASSEEM (Monday, May 15, 2017), Phoenix786 (Friday, June 02, 2017)