View Single Post
Old Monday, March 06, 2017

Communist is on a distinguished road

The lady by the name of Sadia Kousar was just minting money by falsely claiming that she had leaked CSS papers under the pretext of Guess Papers.

She did not leak a single question of CSS. Somone who closely followed her FB account will know that. It is only media hype and sensation. The lady was just editing her posts to validate her claim of rightly predicitng the CSS paper.

A night before the Pakistan Affairs paper, she predicted some questions however, none of them were asked in the paper. But soon after the paper, the lady cleverly edited her FB post and pasted the questions which were actually asked in the paper.

The FIA took notice of the issue beacuse some high ranking officer, who was referred to the FB page of the lady by someone and was apparently unaware of the editing feature in FB, brought the issue in the notice of DG FIA.

I was the one who first broke the news of CSS paper leak on the forum and initiated the thread so, please believe me what I say. There is no point in waisting one's time and energy for such pointless pursuits.

I don't say that FPSC is a very efficinent and a corruption-free institution but, be assured that no paper was leaked in CSS 2017 through that fake FB account.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Communist For This Useful Post:
Bushra Arsalan (Monday, March 13, 2017), Duxbux (Monday, March 06, 2017), saadimalik (Monday, March 06, 2017)