View Single Post
Old Friday, March 10, 2017

mysteriousleoo is on a distinguished road

Below Suhail Khoso explained IQ test he is right and about psychological test ...it would be like ISSB if you guys every appeared in ISSB you sure have idea about that other wise it would be like this...

1) Story writing ek shuru wala sentence diya jy ga us ko he continue ker k story likhne hoge.

2) Word association test...its like..girl...hate...jump...win...lose... that kinda word will be given and you have to write a sentence in 8 to 10 seconds. these kinds of words will be i guess 50.....
3)... Last night I saw a plane.....complete the sentence
Ahmed wanted to ba a doctor and....complete the sentence... practice as much as you can for these types of test you can find these kind of test by searching in google. ISSB sentence completion ..issb word association test.. and stories ISSB... type these who will find materiel...it will help you for sure..and my ALLAH bless you with the Job... stay blessed and pray for me as well as for every one
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriousleoo For This Useful Post:
Abbas Ali Balti (Sunday, March 12, 2017), Arshad Kamal sherpao (Friday, March 10, 2017), Raaj Sufiyan (Friday, March 10, 2017), suhail khoso (Friday, March 10, 2017)