View Single Post
Old Friday, March 10, 2017
Banned

pakistankhapakhapakhapa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyotux View Post
I am an Electrical Engineer from Sindh (R) and had quite a positive interview experience in Lahore this morning. Here is how it went:

[I]Reached the Thokar Niaz Baig Regional Office by 08:45 AM. Original NIC and mobiles were received at the reception. The candidates were then led to the Auditorium Hall where two papers were given for Paragraph writing. The topic "Philanthropy" was announced around 09:15 and we were given 10 minutes to write on it. The announcer, who was also a member of the Selection Commission, was kind enough to explain the meaning of the word and mentioned that clarity of expression/thought will be examined as opposed to the length of the substance. 4 people arrived 15 minutes late while the last candidate arrived after a delay of 30 minutes from the scheduled time. They were quite lenient and friendly; offered everyone a cup of tea while the documents were being verified. Of 20 candidates listed for the interview, only 16 arrived.

Okay, you are free to go now.
I agree with you in these points, they offered us Tea and biscuits, So never hesitate in getting it. Also they do collect mobiles like in Army Selection Center.
I didn't gave them my CNIC , They do checked original Docs . i.e.
Matric , Inter Certificates , Degree and Transcript of record, Domicile and CNIC.
Note: They didn't take our CNIC , we had possession of them. Gave us a temporary visitor Pass. and it took from 9 am to 3:30 pm for my interview , including the break for Jumma Interview.

Note: HEC se degree verify musty hai (even copy verify b karwani ho tab b)
I got my original verified only did not verify a copy (500 rs fee), as i Thought it is not necessary, so they took only a photocopy with verified stamp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti View Post
Anyone else having the clash between MOD descriptive exam and interview?
aisi condition ma insaan ko kya karna chahye! . Bhai ek ma ap last test stage i.e. Interview ma ho , Dosre ma ap ko abhi 2 -3 test dene honga ? Now guess if you didn't get enough marks to get to their interview. Then you definately had missed an interview opportunity in here.

Now think for your self.