View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Answer to this letter:

1. Chairman including the members are thrown out of the commission and they beared humiliation and lost their jobs, that's their punishment.

2. If qualified candidates are really competent, then they can even not a pass CCE single time, but can manage to pass it 10 times. Then for what they are afraid of!

3. Civil society, stakeholders, our institutions including the victim candidates who were failed in Sindi delibratly, all have accepted the decision of honorable Supreme Court.

4. It is evident that those candidates are afraid of who were selected by means of corruption.

It is better you should focus on your preparation and do not waste your own time.

Regards: Victim Candidates
Continued...

3.Dear civil society and institutions have not welcomed the decision.On the very first day of judgement,leading scolars and writers Jaami Chandio and Dr Ayub Shaikh condemned the decision on different nrws channels.They blamed sindh govt to spoil our case because govt's own people were not included in result.Many sympathiers are writting aagainst judgement iin newspapers and on social media.Even favourit anchorperson of failures Mr kamran khan also telecast a show on our plight.Last night, Famous journalist Tallat husasin after reading judgement highlighted our conerns in his show on geo t.v and demanded formation of a larger bench to catch the real culprit.SSociety has felt the injustice done to us.Those who consider themselves deliberstely ffailed in sindhi are advised to visit thread of resuls PMS 2016 where many candidates with excellent score failed URDU.Further, result of Town planning and urban management in css 2016 is also here.
4.My innocent friend,why would they be afraid who have come through ill means.Sindh govt will reconstitute SPSC and will get their people reallocated.Afraid are those who ccommitted the mistake of being meritorious.U'll witness it now.SC has set an unfair precedent by providing safe passage to culprits nd punishing candidates.It will encourage officials to do more corruption.
I think i have cleared ur misperception.Healthy arguments will be welcomed.
Regards: A victim of his own success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
According to the self-judgment and illusion of qualifiers, the Supreme court has made the judgment is just an erroneous one. The qualifiers feel themselves as they are the only deserving candidates, the failed and unallocated candidates are akin to a riddle what the blue eyed candidates thinking about. Honourable Supreme court gone through in-depth investigation and then arrived to a judicious judgment. The Supreme court has made an unprecedented and tremendous judgment ever since the inception of Pakistan. Our honorable judges are competent who have sit on the Supreme seats on merit and they better understand the worth of merit. It is a ray of hope for other outstanding cases and unresolved disputes that all cases which are pending would be justified in the forthcoming eras. Now days are gone when the blue eyes candidates ruled over Sindh. Now the poor and deserving candidates will sit on the right place for the right jobs. The candidates who used to be allocated by means of corruptions are no more to be appointed and thus by the hell bent judicial system, will never let them to do more corruptions. It has been enough now. It is evident that the justice has subordinated the political influence, carrying rights to be prevailed in Pakistan. Honourable Supreme court has done wonders in the aforesaid case. Guys, let us to prepare well and annihilate those candidates from the holy jobs that were allocated by malpractices. It is a final judgment and nothing will happen since it is the judicious judgment, ordered by Supreme court to redress SPSC and reexamination to be taken into account. We advise qualifiers to refrain from dancing around the fire because it is not a solution to their problem. If they are really competitive, then they can easily pass the exam again.

If you are agree with me (including qualifiers), hit the thanks button.

Regards: Victim candidates
U seemed to be emotional dear friend rather being logical.If SC has invedtigated into the case and found malpractices where are the proofs?
Have u gone through the judgement ?There is not a single proof mentioned.Only allegations and assumptions are narrated.
If judges are competent enough why they havent established a legal ground for the case. Even a people of average llogic can decide after reading judgement that injustice has been done.
U people are happy because u have got another chance.This makes u oignore the injustice done to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
Lunatic

I respect your views and understand what are you feeling after the announcement of judgement. But, i disagree with your raised point number 2.

Competent candidates need not to worry if they are really competent. I do not understand why they are fearing from appearing in the exam again? On the one hand, they call themselves better than others and on the other hand they cry over the judgement.

Well, i have no right to comment on personal views of the people. Everyone has right to agree or disagree with the decision - as per the law. Yes, the 4 years SPSC wasted won't come back. And no one can compensate it at all. The questions you raised here , were also raised by Asma Jahangir - a well known lawyer of the apex court. When she could not be able to convince the professional judges then how come you and i - or any body else - would convince them? It is just waste of time.

I would just say that Let bygones and be bygones and move ahead.
Yes dear Asma Jahangir couldnot convince judges because one of the judge was sitting there witb a mindset already prepared.He gave us option of reinterview which was not accepted by our lawyer.Then he felt humiliated and passed an even harsh verdict.
I would have accepted the judgement wholeheartedly if it had contained solid proofs of malpractice.
Its very difficult to avoid rebelious feelings when u r punished for the crime of others and criminals get safe passage.

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, March 24, 2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic bird For This Useful Post:
incounternable (Friday, March 24, 2017), Miraj Awaan (Saturday, March 18, 2017)