View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Ans to point 1.
Ineligible Chairman, corrupt members and including Jumo Chandio, lost glorified jobs and thus they are annihilated and humiliated before Pakistan. Don't you thing it is a big punishment. What do you think, is honour and respect in society is less important than profession? Do you really think that it is not justice?

Ans to point 2.
If most of the candidates are on merit and competent enough, then there would nothing be a harm to appear again. If a candidate qualify CSS exam consecutively, then the Combine exam is just an easy task to be done. I know personally a candidate who passed consecutive CSS exam, but failed in Combine. Another two candidates, one of them serving in Information group, has been failed in Sindhi, another friend was declared failed on account of order of merit. I have another friend, who is an author, columnist, former S.O but he resigned for the sake of lecturer job and he made his mind to appear for ACship, was also failed. These are the only candidates which I know myself, if you want to know their information, feel free to inbox me. I will make you to talk to them on behalf of me. Then you will come to know that how much it is painful while being failed deliberatly. You are not alone victimized, but we all have been harmed. If you take a look at the judicious judgment again, will come to know that it is the most suitable and correct judgment made by the Supreme Court after peeping the investigation in-depth.

to be continued to other questions..
1.They have not lost respect in society becsuse they themselves have redigned.As for as glorified jobs are concerned, sindh govt is again going to fix them in ssome other department.
2. If css is a yardstick for getting allocated in cce 13 then there many css qualified candidates in the list. Khursheed khuhro,shah murad tunyo,murk tanveer, shoukat lakho, and others are the css allocatees in the list of cce 13. If being an author is a ccreterion for passing cce 13 then we have A sattar Ganbhir and Ayaz Mashori ,both are aauthiors of more than two books each and are allocated as A.C in Cce 13.If lecturership is a creterion for qualifying cce 13 then we have more than ten lecturers in the list.
While slaughtering of a particular subject is concerned,it is considered a trend in CSS and PMS but if SpSc does,it is like making people ddeliberately failed...
As for as commebting on judgement is concerned we have already proved its part relating to cce 13 weak and against the law on social media. The judgement admits that THERE IS NO FAULT OF CANDIDATES but when it comes punishment it goes beyond the law.We'll continue proving every page of judgement based on mere assumptions and prejudice of a judge.Dont know we'll get our right or not but will not accept this injustice.

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, March 24, 2017 at 11:10 AM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic bird For This Useful Post:
Miraj Awaan (Saturday, March 18, 2017)