View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 19, 2017

Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadil786 View Post
Folks-who are defending NTS here, should must watch these through-researched but eye opening programs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZm6h3xvNe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apmF0m3-R5I
Earlier, I was surprised, indeed badly shocked, that why did our ISI-who claimed to be a no. 1 agency of the world , not bother to have a look on the past-record of NTS before selecting that tag-mafia for such a key appointments, but now, especially after thoroughly watching these videos and gaining some practical experience, i am no more in that state of surpriseness.
because i have got the clue that......Yaha daal mein kuch kala nae blkay yaha tu sari daal e kali hai.
OTHERWISE,
ISI, kbi es corrupt aur do-number edaray ko select na krti.
Aur phr kam az kam isay, without syllabus kbi test na lenay deti.
Duniya ka kio idara esa fast-test nae le sakta, tu phr nts ko kiu hum pr esa zulm krnay diya??
Both videos you have shared are focusing on NTS claim of being "Non-Profit" institution. Despite the fact that clowns appeared on this anonymous talk show are trying their best to "prosecute, jugde and convict" NTS representative on air, they haven't presented any facts that support your "Grievances" which are (I tried my best to underline your arguments from your posts):
1. Time was Short.

Answer: Time was short for everyone!

2. NTS hadn't published the syllabus prior to announcing test dates and venue.

Answer: Once again, candidates got through screening test were also unaware of syllabus. Besides, NTS do publish the syllabus for almost every test. In this case, however, It must be the instructions from concerning institution (MOD) that they haven't published the syllabus.

3. Reserved quota argument came out of the blue to save face over "unearthed scandle" on passing of candidate with 87 marks?

It is mentioned in the advertisement. It is still out there, anyone can read it.

Now, I would love to learn the ability "gaining" the "practical experience" from videos you have shared.
I urged other members to watch the videos, especially the part NTS representative is talking. There is no substance in this anonymous talk show.