View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 19, 2017

aadil786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti View Post
Both videos you have shared are focusing on NTS claim of being "Non-Profit" institution. Despite the fact that clowns appeared on this anonymous talk show are trying their best to "prosecute, jugde and convict" NTS representative on air, they haven't presented any facts that support your "Grievances" which are (I tried my best to underline your arguments from your posts):
1. Time was Short.

Answer: Time was short for everyone!

2. NTS hadn't published the syllabus prior to announcing test dates and venue.

Answer: Once again, candidates got through screening test were also unaware of syllabus. Besides, NTS do publish the syllabus for almost every test. In this case, however, It must be the instructions from concerning institution (MOD) that they haven't published the syllabus.

3. Reserved quota argument came out of the blue to save face over "unearthed scandle" on passing of candidate with 87 marks?

It is mentioned in the advertisement. It is still out there, anyone can read it.

Now, I would love to learn the ability "gaining" the "practical experience" from videos you have shared.
I urged other members to watch the videos, especially the part NTS representative is talking. There is no substance in this anonymous talk show.

Dear,
The aim of this private organisation(tag-mafia) is to earn money, maximize profit , so how can they take tests like ISI,IB, FIA which are much important for ours country's security??India or someone else can easily pay to NTS to be get selected their desired ones.

And you and some others,though, performed exceptionally well in that fraudulent practiced-match;but what about the majority who became the victim of their fraud??

Hope, these below links would really calm you in this very regard.

http://pakfsd.blogspot.com/2012/10/n...han-fraud.html
http://www.nextdayjob.org/nts-is-tot...son-92news-hd/