View Single Post
Old Monday, March 20, 2017

supergenius is on a distinguished road

Psychological assessment at Rawalpindi center.
First day is all about filling biodata forms, sentence completion, pictures story writing, questionnaires about your hobbies, personal preferences, strengths weaknesses, how your friends and opponents regard you etc.

2nd day went as following:

20 minutes group discussion

Then public speach. Pick a chit from a box at random and get your topic. 2 minutes to prepare outside the room and then to speak on topic for 2 minutes.

Topics were:
Gender discrimination
Human trafficking
Women education
Dowry
Power shortage
Parents should be held accountable for crime of children
One law for rich another for poor
Population planning and development
Beggars are not thy choosers

Then interview. I was asked the following questions:
Introduction. Home district. What have you studied in geography. Geographical significance of Pakistan. Gawadar. Who owned it earlier. How it was bought? Who paid for it? Why pms? Why engineering? Why you should be selected? What would you do after selection? Reforms in education sector? Future plans? How do you rate yourself in the members of group discussion?
How bright are your chances for allocation? Whome would you rate best among your group discussion mates.

Outside, one of the penalist told me he is feeling good that he was on my panel 😋

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Khama Bagosh (Monday, August 05, 2019), LLMMUSLIMFAMILYLAW (Monday, March 20, 2017), Shahkaar (Monday, March 20, 2017)