View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 21, 2017

RMKamran will become famous soon enough

Well, the competition should be fair. Prevailing recruitment criteria is very poor. I cannot understand how could the Planning Commission remain blind to such weird testing process. A descriptive test should be there and MCQ's test can be taken for only preliminary selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Tauqir View Post
Yes! You are right. But, unfortunately, where there is a doctor working as AC (PAS) and an engineer is in Foreign Service then what do you expect from that system?
Truly endorse you. Additionally, there should be a certain limit for doctors to compete in CSS as a huge chunk of money is being invested on them by the government and it all goes into the abyss of disappear when they left their profession and become civil servants.

In this regard, FPSC has made certain recommendations i.e., grouping of occupational groups w.r.t education. This is really a good recommendation. In this way, aspirants could apply and compete w.r.t their education for the relevant occupational group. This will surely recruit the best man for the right post.

I wish and pray may Allah make this happen. Ameen.

Good luck.

Stay blessed.
aadil786 (Tuesday, March 21, 2017)