View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hasan Waqas Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpedior View Post
Dear call it robotic or automated response. But they are just testing service, they do not make decisions. If they had mentioned 16 years education, or this degree or equivalent, then it becomes your responsibility to arrange equivalency document by this time now. They will not consider equivalency until it is written on paper. I am telling you because I suffered from this dilemma in the past (and my name was removed from final merit list of DD NAB). Even now they asked me to send query form clarifying my age relaxation claim, though I have submitted all requisite documents with my application. So start making efforts. They are no Einstein, and require spoon feeding and re-feeding through out.

and yes, you might have given them ported number or there may be some issue on their part due to which you have not received sms. But again, they are not liable to any missed communication. You have to visit their website frequently to check for updates. This is NTS and this is Pakistan bro. You are completely at your own.

Regards
Dear xpedior,
I am Hasan Waqas Khan. I have appeared in DAD NAB interview. I have done MSc in Economics from PIDE, Islamabad and BA from Punjab University as a private candidate. At the time of interview, my BA degree was not issued, however I had the transcript of BA as well as MSc verified from HEC. They mentioned on the interview form, that was presented in front of the interview panel, that BA degree is missing. Would it be any issue? Right now I am in process of applying for BA degree to Punjab University and hopefully I'll get it in 2,3 weeks time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hasan Waqas Khan For This Useful Post:
xpedior (Thursday, March 23, 2017)