View Single Post
Old Friday, February 03, 2006
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

I wonder if it is still not a clash of civilization, it seems to me that the ignorant Europeans who more or less care about their own religion would give respect to other religions. Due to their ignorance to respect any religion combined with their arrogant pride on their SO CALLED demcratic values and freedom, they should realize that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

I think the response should have been much harsher by all muslim countries until they get the formal apologies from the concerned parties on the international platform, and assure the muslims that any such actions will not take place in the future.

I think these westerners are mixing the current conflicts with religion, and think that they can get away with it, but they will soon find out that they are about to open the pendora's box.

I think this form of freedom is worst than TERRORISM that they have been blaming on us MUSLIMS.

Thanks.