View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 29, 2017

AlyG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadam baloch View Post
interview are starting from tomorrow and i hope lahoris post their interview experience but it seems less likely that anyone would be interested in doing so., hence i request you to share your own here so that i may get a glimpse of what i'll be asked.
i'm from Sindh.
Salaam !
My ypip 6th Batch interview was today. I was asked many questions, i will list down only the ones from whom you can prepare for, other answers come by default, so it begins:
Asalaam o alequm beta ? How are you ?
You graduated in 2013. What are you doing now?
What do you do at Bank Alfalah? Salary ? Grade ?
You are already at good position ? But still you want to join BSC ?
What are the current SBP reserves ?
After asking so many other questions, how much is our trade deficit ? How to improve ?
What is the share of agriculture ?

Only three questions required accurate figures, other questions were of general nature + some banking questions as i have 3 + yrs of experience there.
MY EXPERIENCE:
My Interview went ok and was the longest, the panel was very cooperative but at the end of interview Senior member from 5 member panel said politely " ok Ali ! You will get better next time and be composed when you are giving an interview".
I wanted to thank him for not making me wait, LOL ! That in other words he said, we are not going to select you.
TIP : Go through SBP site thoroughly plus try to remember key figures, and yes i forgot to mention above they asked me one more thing, what do we export the most. And from one other candidate they asked, what is the purpose of bonds ?
Hope it helps, and best of luck !
Niazisahab (Wednesday, March 29, 2017), The Elegent (Wednesday, March 29, 2017)