View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 30, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhail khoso View Post
Yes they did l0ose their j0bs dear but still they have g0t that chance and may be this time transperency level increase s0 why d0nt we supp0rt merit instead of enhancing culprit pe0ple and there were many flaws in written to0 i saw many deserving 0ut 0f c0mpetation

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
You wouldn't understand their position unless you were one of them.

These all things are based on hearsay. If the court had such proof those culprits would have been behind bars by now.

And stop saying they can do it again. No same candidate can make it to the final list everytime, no matter how competent he/she is. There are many factors involved. Just because written failures get to have another go, doesn't mean it is a just decision. You may call it a historic decision(because its unprecendented) but not a just decision.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Miraj Awaan (Thursday, March 30, 2017)