View Single Post
Old Friday, March 31, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambber View Post
Look there is a way of asking anything and attempting any question.
1. In essay they asked to write 2000-2500words, i wrote 1800 works but being a freelance writer, i wrote the best i can, mentioning all essentials of essay and justifying the topic. I failed and yesterday a guy was mentioning that he wrote essay on nts day after 8 years. Last time he wrote essay in fsc and now in nts hall. He passed, i failed.
2. In current affairs, nts asked to write answer of questions which were of 20 marks each.People said that they asked for no explanation but can anyone tell me that kon pagal hai jo ye kahe k 20 marks ke question ka answer half page pe ho sakta hai. A person who wrote answer of each question in one page passed, i took around two pages to answer one question and i failed. Ya to un ko kehna chahye tha k 5 marks ka question hai then it was justified to write short. My mind do not accept to write half page answer for 20 marks question.
So they simply didnt bothered even to check the answer sheets. Marking criteria nts wale bta sakte hain ya mod wale but they didnt checked the sheets , atleast meri check nhi ki
Ab rat gayee bat gayee chalo AD IB or Inspector IRS ki tayarei kartey hein, complaint kardi hai hamenn hoga wese kuch nahi yaha andger nagri hai. mein MoD Asst kay lye nahi jaraha psychometric par. AD IB is worth doing. IRS is also better.