View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 01, 2017
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Castle View Post
Salam to all.
Hoping that the thread is still active and folks will like to respond me I also have a query regarding the length of an answer . Going through the whole discussion it can be summed up that one should do justice with the question and length of an answer varies with the type of question one is attempting but....but there are other people who opine that length of every attempted answer should be same. I.e if you wrote three pages answering a question you must write 3 pages for all other answers. Now I am completely confused that what to believe. One more thing I want to know that by a "page" what exactly do we mean. Is it a side that constitute a page or two sides. To use urdu ek "safha" page hota hai ya ek "warq" page hota hai. Before my recent pms attempt I never bothered to ask such type of queries but I, though too late, finally realized that it was all the game of time management.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite optimism View Post
Going through same confusion.It is extremely hard to write more than 550-600 words in 30 min.That will fill about only one page,both sides, of already mentioned pages,though depends on writing style too,small or big letters.
Well , main thing is the quality of material in your answer . And , with pages i think they were referring to the sides of a page. For me , it was 6 to 7 sides of a page , and i could not write more than this for one question . Specially for the last question my length was like 3 to 5 pages . And the length of an answer for all questions varies like for some it is 6 pages and for some it is 7 to 8 pages . It depends on you really , when you feel like you have attempted question in a right way and that you are satisfied by your answer then you can start next question after 5 to 6 pages too . But pages like 10 pages for a question , may be , its easy at the start for first question , but then you would not have enough time remaining for other questions . and well as a person has mentioned that if he can write 550 to 600 words in 30 minutes then it means that it would make upto 3600 words in whole paper . Well , if you can go with this speed then what do you need man , its a good and fast pace . Best of luck with that (Y)