View Single Post
Old Monday, April 03, 2017

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
leave syllabus :P anybody just tell me from where to prepare that sindhi poetry? is there any pattern with which those stanzas come? are there specific poets whose poetry comes in exam? do they repeat from past papers? how to cope with that?

No market book can help u cover poetry section,I bet.Be it,laghaari,Mallah or junejo...
Let me share a strategy which i used in cce 2013.
Take sindhi books of Hsc and SSC by sindh Text Book Boards...open poetry section and crame poetry of Lanwaari waaro, Bulri waaro ,Shah Latif,Sachal ,Saangi and Kaleech beg. U'll be able to find atleast 4,5 verses from them in exam if paper is designed as earlier. There is a ghazal of Abdul Hussain Sangi witb rhyming words 'Yad Aaya' and of kaleech beg with ' khwaar,pachaar,sawaar ' etc. These ghazals have remained favourite of examiners.
I had prepared notes of selected poetry of these poets in addition to Shaikh Ayaz and Bukhaari. Those notes worked for me.Apart from that 'Baitann g samjhaani' question, I was able to solve a poetry related question of sindhi general which majority had skipped in choice. The question contained poetic verses with one line missing to be completed by candidate. One of my friends took all of my notes after exams.Dont know where those notes are right now!

Avoid market books for sindhi,use origional sources.
sarang ali shaikh (Monday, April 03, 2017), Would be (Monday, April 03, 2017)