View Single Post
Old Monday, April 03, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Objection my Lord!

You said that in CSS, a candidate becomes topper in a year and right after next year he fails the CSS. Although he fails in only one or maximum in two subjects, not in All subjects like the guy who scored 37 overall and only passed the one subject, the rest 11 subjects are failed in 2016.

If we apply this case to PCS exam 2015, my lord! with do you respect, do you really think a failure with 11 subjects im CSS with 37 score, can become a topper of CCE13 exam. Whereas the years are in meanwhile, even he could have done better in CSS 2016 since he stud among the toppers?

My lord! Do you have answer to this question?
Failure in one subject or failure in 11 subjects failure is a failure.

There was a gap of almost one year in CCE 2013 written and CE-16 written exams.

Were you with him all that time to know that he could have performed better ? No! and neither was I (to know that he didn't prepare well) so there is no logic in comparing these two exams' result. Its just useless to argue here without any proofs.

If they are protesting then its in their right to do so why keep telling the same story about this guy again and again ?

JazakAllah