View Single Post
Old Monday, April 03, 2017

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Failure in one subject or failure in 11 subjects failure is a failure.

There was a gap of almost one year in CCE 2013 written and CE-16 written exams.

Were you with him all that time to know that he could have performed better ? No! and neither was I (to know that he didn't prepare well) so there is no logic in comparing these two exams' result. Its just useless to argue here without any proofs.

If they are protesting then its in their right to do so why keep telling the same story about this guy again and again ?

JazakAllah
My lord I am referring this matter because you mentioned CSS & PCS disparities mistakenly what happened in the meanwhile of exams.

I dont know the guy that I gave you the reference of. Although he must be "sain to sain sain ka result bhi sain"

https://youtu.be/OruEoqKftUs

Let me tell you the provable story of Sain

Once upon!

My Lord! CCE13 papers took place in 2015 (April). Suppose I was new to competitive exam, that I appeared in CCE13 & I took it.

Again I thought to prepare for CSS, I started struggling and had been prepared for it since 2015 April to 2016 Feb. It means I had around 11 months at disposal and I became more competent to pass CSS 2016 because of having sufficient time!

But Unfortunately what happens?
The CCE13 result announces and I topped to become AC!!!

What happend to CSS then? It must be improved result logically!

The result came in at the end of 2016, since I became AC by CCE13. It means I competed those candidates who passed CSS consecutivelly three times but they could not pass CCE13. It means I am very competent

What happened when result comes of CSS 2016!!

Oh my God I failed in 11 subjects and scored 37 only

Chalo koi nahi, AC to bangaya na or wese bhi kon dekhta hai kay CSS me mere 11 subjects fail thay

Q kay main hun waderey ka beta wadere ka betta!! Sain to sain, sain ka "Result" Sain bhee