View Single Post
Old Monday, April 03, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
My lord I am referring this matter because you mentioned CSS & PCS disparities mistakenly what happened in the meanwhile of exams.

I dont know the guy that I gave you the reference of. Although he must be "sain to sain sain ka result bhi sain"

https://youtu.be/OruEoqKftUs

Let me tell you the provable story of Sain

Once upon!

My Lord! CCE13 papers took place in 2015 (April). Suppose I was new to competitive exam, that I appeared in CCE13 & I took it.

Again I thought to prepare for CSS, I started struggling and had been prepared for it since 2015 April to 2016 Feb. It means I had around 11 months at disposal and I became more competent to pass CSS 2016!

But Unfortunately what happens?
The CCE13 result announces and I topped to become AC!!!

What happend to CSS?

The result came in at the end of 2016, since I became AC by CCE13. It means I competed those candidates who passed CSS consecutivelly three times but they could not pass CCE13. It means I am very competent

What happened when result comes of CSS 2016!!

Oh my God I failed in 11 subjects and scored 37 only

Chalo koi nahi, AC to bangaya na or wese bhi kon dekhta hai kay CSS me mere 11 subjects fail thay

Q kay main hun waderey ka beta wadere ka betta!! Sain to sain, sain ka "Result" Sain
You are again using the same logic. He did prepare or didn't prepare is not in our knowledge. He paid money to get AC slot, too, isn't in our knowledge but all we have is his CE-16 result to declare the almost whole lot(other than 70 as depicted)of CCE allocattees culprits of malpractice. That my friend is not a sound argument to support the SC verdict.

Why don't you go find profile of all the allocattees( including their CSS attempts )to know whether they really deserved to be punished like this ? Why stick to this one only ?