View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 05, 2017
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumro View Post
i just read incounternable's argument regarding a candidate failing in 11 out of 12 papers and who unfortunately enough secured 5th position in CCE-2013, being Allocated Assistant Commissioner, in which written were conducted in April 2015. Respected Member's argument is totally biased. By calling himself a realist dost not mean he actually is.
i mean how come one person can do as best as to be on top 5 in the merit list of pcs, and, the same person fails in 11 papers and people here not only accept them but eady to defend too!
This was a one such example of malpractices committed in the said exam, let alone nepotism and favouritism. A great decision, a great precedent.
Go read all my posts again and do try to understand what I have been trying to say in all those posts.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 02:48 PM.