View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 11, 2017

shezzdp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princekhansb View Post
I think fellows have taken my earlier post ill. I want to say that there is only way to increase salary and that is through promotion only. No other incentive is there. BPS-16 salary in federal deprtmrnts is 35 K only. And federal deprtmnt covers all the pakistan regarding transfer/posting. If a person is out of station, he will spend at least 20 thousand there in cheap accommodation and cheap food. Inspector fbr job is field duty. obviously remaining salary will be consumed in field in order to maintain his vehicle which again will be at the most a 70 cc motor bike. in short there will be nothing to send back to home.

and i also tell you that, i am working in bps-16 since 2014, and net salary is almost 38000. I am out of station. my duty hours are from 9 to 5. I live in hostel type accommodation with other people/students. No separate room. after 5 o clock i leave the office. I am totally tired at this time, but I manage to go for teaching. Hardly i earn 15 thousand from teaching. Govt rules are here also. If an employee wants to earn from other source with main govt job, he is bound to deposit 1/3rd of his other source income to his deprtment. besides NOC is also requirement. (It means my teaching income is not legal) .I remain tired all the week. i am always short of sleep and getting short tempered day by day. I have to support my younger siblings as both of my parents passed away.I can send only 25 thosands back to home. I decided not to marry ever, if i dont get promoted. Uptil now i am not victim of corruption. department says it is your problem, how to manage your life.

But i am dead sure that my so called honesty can nothing add to the country.

I have watched two indian movies, Singham and Policegiri. Singham gives totally unrealistic and impracticable approach. Policegiri seems justified. Policegiri shows the use of a bad thing (corruption) for right purposes.

More over i am unable to manage time for the preparation of css. I am short of resources.
An old Cherokee told his grandson: “My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, and resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth.”

The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?”

The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
SWA Maseed (Tuesday, April 11, 2017)