View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 15, 2017

abidturk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaakat View Post
Now i demand the moderator or whoever the business owner of this site is to not put down this post for I might be among the top 5 of CE 2016.

It pains me to see the finest brains in Pakistan go through a screening process for almost one and a half year and yet the politicians don't even have a public test for the country to understand what kind of people are running the government. Shame on the system and whoever made it. I demand a written test for at least the PM and President which should be publicized for the nation to see who they voted for exactly. What a bullshit country sorry to say with sheep being led by wolves.
What do they get for being the best? 36000+/-? Did someone check the net worth of the current pm? 1.6 billion dollars. The previous one? 1.4 billion dollars. Does anyone know what degree they have/had? Has anyone seen the PM's official site? What it says about our PM's education? AT LEAST PAY THE CREAM WHAT IT DESERVES maybe they wot be inclined towards corruption as much as otherwise? IF THE BEST BRAINS CANT JUSTIFY THEIR WORTH, TO HELL WITH SUCH A SHIT CALIBERED NATION. The only justice that awaits us is the Judgment Day. Hazrat Umar(R) feared death of a stray dog, and here in the freakin capital I can show u places that lack CDA or Govt. involvement in even the basic necessities of sewage, water supply, gas. and why? because they have to wait for the elections for the public to realize who they need to vote to get what is their right in a way which makes them feel like they are being done a huge favour. If I earn more than a lac a month in this age why would i give a shit about CSS especially when i'll be working with people who don't even have a degree that's worth a public office? Can the PM write a speech himself? Do they even care about qualifiers other than me who had jobs working for others? What they did for a leave for such a pathetic nontimelined unplanned long term selection process? I dont support parties or people or Imran Khan I support the cause they stand for. Someone with a professional writing style please write a letter or whatever to DAWN or tribune or any such medium and convey the shit-brained nation and the politicians this message. Or who knows the country shall lose another capable to change the nation kind of brain. PEACE. Maybe I wont do it myself just to see how concerned people really are? Is my own business worth sacrificing for this system?
I endorse your views about the bitter fact and reality, but people like us can't change the system through emotions we have to be very rational and decent as the majority is inclined to maintain status quo and every one who wants to shed this darkness is subjected to harsh criticism.