View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 19, 2017

zaindy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambber View Post
You are simply wrong. Fpsc conducts tests for ad ib and they finalise the result in one year. Just like mod tests, fpsc conduct screening test, descriptive test, psychological and interview. Ad mod recruitment also takes one year so atleast in this case there is nothing like speedy recruitment process in mod. One thing is that ad ib recruitment is 100 times more transparent and credible than ad mod.
I am aware of AD IB process as I appeared in interview of that post. Here, majority of time is taken by MoD after interviews and not by NTS. The time between screening test and interview is much, much shorter under NTS. Majority of time is taken after interview, and by then those who will not be selected, know not to waste their time with false hope. Whereas FPSC keeps one hanging for a long time. Those who will be selected in the current recruitment cycle of MoD are expected to be in training by Jan 2018. We can expect interviews by June 2017. Screening test was held in February 2017. Whereas I had taken screening test of AD IB in early June 2015 and appeared in interview in late Feb 2016.

Another thing, when I did not get recommended for AD IB, I did not blame FPSC or favoritism, it was my own fault. Laying blame on others by proclaiming to be the most brilliant and qualified candidate is not the way to deal with failure. You may have been educated in the US, but so was I. You may be brilliant, but so are the ones who passed descriptive. It was your bad luck, try again next time instead of complaining against NTS. If I fail to make it, I shall also do the same.