View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hasan Waqas Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambber View Post
You are simply wrong. Fpsc conducts tests for ad ib and they finalise the result in one year. Just like mod tests, fpsc conduct screening test, descriptive test, psychological and interview. Ad mod recruitment also takes one year so atleast in this case there is nothing like speedy recruitment process in mod. One thing is that ad ib recruitment is 100 times more transparent and credible than ad mod.
Ambber and Aniqa,
Yes i agree with you people to the extent that NTS papers have some grammatical mistakes, but I completely disagree with you that there is any discrepancy in their selection procedure. I have recently been appointed in NAB and currently undergoing training in Police College Sihala, and trust me, i am ready to testify for the fact that I had no siifarish, everything was transparent along the process of recruitment. Even the interview panel has explained to us how they conducted the interviews. I had appeared in more or less 25 different tests conducted by NTS. Among those, I had cleared a few up to different stages. But instead of crying over the alleged incompetency of NTS or the concerned department, i focused on my own deficiency and Alhamdolillah I am serving in NAB now, the process conducted by NTS.