View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 20, 2017

Defenders is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambber View Post
There are many ways of dealing with one situation. Yes i am "little bit" aggressive but sometimes you have to be like this to get your things done. It does not mean that i behaved very rudely with the officials i contacted but tone was definitely not very soft. But this helped me in a positive way and i do got a positive feedback from nts officials and even mod personnel were kind enough that they pay heed to my complaint and after going through it contacted me back to address my grievances. Thats it and i am satisfied that yes i opted right tone, right way and this made officials not to take my problem lightly. So its not the tone but the substance which matters more. I believe if someone contact in a right manner and have reservations regarding psychological assessment, then go forward and raise your voice which will be heard if right things are done at the right time.
Dear can u tell me how did u contacted them? I mean through email to MOD and online complaint to Federal Ombudsman is enough to get their attention back?