View Single Post
Old Friday, October 03, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Salam Sir Mahmood.

I appeared in CSS-2007 but failed in many papers. Now Iam willing to appear in CSS-2009, but get bogged down when it comes to presentation, i.e. writing style. I try to cram every new word that I come across, but so far, Iam depressed with my vocab. I feel provoked when I find out my way of presenting ideas is rudimentary. Dejection and disconsolation ramps up when trying to articulate in A class formal language. Now this problem is getting so much on my nerves that Iam starting to forget even my native language. I believe I was good at english before hankering for CSS. All this misery is because Iam not getting guidance from any proficient person and Iam mostly going on my own.

The point of all the clack is that, would you please tell me how many difficult words are sufficient in one paragraph and how good I need to be at english. And also how much hand writing counts in the exam. My distress will be appeased, perhaps transiently, by getting inspiration from someone who has passed the exam Iam yearning for.

Thanx